Most Attractive Physical Features Of A Man: There are certain small qualities in you that women find attractive, but many men don’t understand why. Scientists still don’t fully comprehend the complexities of romantic attraction.
However, they have developed numerous theories regarding what attracts one individual to another via research and experimentation. Men tend to focus on things that may not be as important to many women.
Every woman has a different conception of the ideal man. However, certain traits of men seem particularly alluring and attractive to women. Apart from personality, these traits make males more appealing to women. Here are some of the most attractive man’s physical features.
Read Also: Youngest Nigerian Musicians
Most Attractive Physical Features Of A Man
1. Facial Hair: For the majority of women, a man’s facial hair is really attractive. Men that can pull off this look not only look good—whether they have a full beard or just a little stubble—but also exude extremely sexual confidence.
Most women prefer beards, although others still prefer them cleanly shaven. Something to touch, and grasp, while laying on his chest. The presence of facial hair is related to aggressive as well as dominance in addition to maturity with masculinity. A well-groomed beard is nothing less than seductive. A man’s appeal is increased by maintaining seductive facial hair.
2. Deep Voice: A great voice is deep. Although men with deep voices may come across as frightening, this only serves to enhance their appeal. Men with deep voices frequently project a sensuous, self-assured, and strong image.
Women viewed larger, stronger males have deeper voices, and they all agreed to consider that to be very appealing. Because they gave the impression that the guy was physically larger, deep male voices were perceived as more enticing.
However, what made them alluring was the “breathiness” in the man’s voice, which signified the guy had a low degree of aggression even with his larger physique.
See Also: Longest Books In The World
3. Height: Height is important. There is something inherently seductive about a man who towers over you. Women think that being with a taller man has advantages including allowing them to wear high heels, and letting someone reach things they can’t, as well as protection.
According to studies, about 50% of women claimed they would want to marry a guy who is taller than them. A woman’s predilection for taller males goes back to prehistoric times. The researchers contend that women today still harbor the same belief that a towering man could protect others in the Stone Age.
Another study comparing the preferences of men and women in terms of height discovered that women are most content when their mate is 8 inches (21 cm) taller.
4. Six Package Abs: Women are naturally drawn to a man’s abdominal region when they first look at him, regardless of whether you possess a six-pack or not. Women don’t think men are shallow, but they think a man’s abs are the sexiest muscle on his body.
Men who are overweight and have a lot of belly fat also have reduced testosterone levels, which affects their sexual desire and fertility. The problem is that a six-pack implies physical health and fitness, which biologically is a crucial factor in a female’s hunt for a reproductive husband in any species.
Because they desire physically strong and capable offspring on some level.
5. Muscular And Broad Shoulder: Numerous studies have shown that men with broad, muscular shoulders are more attractive to women; this may be because these traits suggest a man’s status and the ability for parenting.
Men with broad shoulders are preferred by many people, not only women. This is also the ideal body type for guys, claims one study. Participants in the survey who were male-identified their shoulders as one of the body parts that are often most significant, highlighting the significance of having strong shoulders.
Men also mentioned that they’d most like to change something about their shoulders, specifically to make them look bigger and stronger. In the end, the majority of men believed that broad shoulders were signs of power, dominance, and manliness, which may deter other men from beginning a battle with them.
Must Read: Will AI/Robots Replace Doctors
6. Good Posture: The posture is immediately apparent. The way you walk is visible to women even from a distance. Because of how much your posture reveals about you, it directly affects how other people see you. Women in particular have an excellent feel of this.
The great thing about it is that everyone can practice good posture. Whether you are the genetic lottery winner or not is irrelevant. You seem attractive when you walk straight, with your chest out and your head held high. You exhibit confidence, which is a very significant quality.
7. Strong jawline: A prominent jawbone is a sign of high levels of testosterone. Our sex desire is a byproduct of our primal need to reproduce, according to evolution science, as was already established at the beginning.
It just seems sense why women are drawn to men who exhibit physical traits that are indicative of high testosterone levels. A prominent chin is such a sign. Additionally, its body fat proportion is minimal. Yes, a person’s chin is greatly influenced by heredity. You can work on it, though, by using a variety of methods.
8. Nice Clothing: Men can dress in many different ways, just like women. There are your regular clothing, your job clothes, your clothes for a night out, etc. And for every style, there are several hot looks for men that make women drool.
The majority of males can easily pull off this relaxed appearance. Simply choose clothing that fits you perfectly and doesn’t obscure your figure by being overly baggy. but, not so tight that you end up looking like Johnny Bravo.
When you look your best on significant occasions like wedding anniversaries, women adore it. By donning a suit, you demonstrate your willingness to work hard and present your best self.
See Also: Most Lucrative/Profitable Courses To Study In The World
9. Scent: Never undervalue the power of a pleasant scent to attract the other sex. A man must have deodorant and perfume. The smell of a man is one of the first things that draws a woman to them.
Men’s perfumes are vigorously promoted, and if you pay close attention, you’ll notice that it never uses a less well-known model. Superstars are generally the ones to promote fragrances.
So, even though you can’t get celebrities to seduce your woman for you, you may still pull off the trick by employing some of the well-known products in the market. One of the main factors that turn on girls, according to surveys, is how a guy smells.
10. Sense Of Humor: Both men and women view a partner’s sense of humor as a sign of intelligence and interpersonal skill.
Additionally, women often find any indication of social intelligence to be attractive. Women think that a sociable man will be able to support them and their future offspring. Finding a man who isn’t always so serious, who can have fun, and tell jokes is crucial for women.
Even better would be if she could see that you could laugh at yourself. Because it demonstrates to her that you are at ease in your skin, a guy who could also laugh at himself when he finds himself in a vulnerable or uncomfortable circumstance is attractive.
See Also: How To Stop Sleeping in Class
Naturally, everyone has different tastes, and that’s a wonderful thing. However, there are several characteristics that the vast majority of women regard to be quite appealing. Specific physical traits are indicators of excellent health, good genes, and a suitable partner for the woman.
Even so, you have a great chance of influencing some of these characteristics. If you are a male who is having trouble dating, you should pay special attention to these traits and, if you can, try to improve them.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.