Advantages and Disadvantages of Federal System of Government: Federalism is one of the most popular and practiced systems of government in the world. It is a system of government that is based on democratic rules and institutions in which the power to govern is shared between national government and its component units. Even till today, […]
Latest education news in nigeria: This is Bscholarly’s Education News page. Here, we disseminate latest education and admission News in Nigeria and other part of the world.
If you have been searching for any University news, JAMB/WAEC examination news, study tips or interesting write-ups that will help you in your education pursuit, kindly scroll down this page to get all you need. Below are some of our latest works:
- How to become a smart and intelligent student in school
- Most popular universities in Nigeria and their population
- How to become a successful lawyer in Nigeria
Hot Admission News!
- UNN Departmental cut off marks
- UNIBEN admission requirements and departmental cutoff mark is out! Check out here
- UNILAG cutoff marks for all courses
- UNICAL departmental cutoff mark for this session is out
- AAU admission requirements for UTME candidates is out!
- See the requirements for gaining admission in ESUT this year
- Click here to see the latest admission News for other universities in Nigeria
Advantages & Disadvantages of Tribunal over Court system: If you do a quick research about how largely the tribunal system has been adopted all over the world, you will find out that most civilized countries use this system of settling dispute more often. For example, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, Hong Kong and even India
Types Of Judgment in Law: The ordinary meaning of judgment is the conclusion, opinion or result arrived at based on a given evaluation and reasoning. The ordinary meaning of judgment is not far from its meaning in law. Judgment in law is an order of a court of competent jurisdiction made in respect of a
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in Nigeria: The preparation and dispensing of pharmaceuticals and medicines to treat illnesses is the art and science of pharmacy. It can also be described as the branch of medicine that links chemistry and health sciences and is responsible for assuring the safe and efficient use of pharmaceuticals. A health professional
The case of Ukeje v Ukeje (2014) 11 NWLR (PT.1418) 384 is one of the celebrated Nigerian cases that must be cited when discussing the position of the law regarding discrimination of women from partaking in the sharing of their fathers estate. Ukeje v Ukeje is actually one of the recent Supreme Court cases on