Most Profitable Businesses In Canada: Venturing into a business has become the order of the day, as it seems more profitable and it equally permits you to adjust your schedule without being restricted to a particular working hours. This is one of the primary reasons why people venture into setting up a business, and in […]
Latest education news in nigeria: This is Bscholarly’s Education News page. Here, we disseminate latest education and admission News in Nigeria and other part of the world.
If you have been searching for any University news, JAMB/WAEC examination news, study tips or interesting write-ups that will help you in your education pursuit, kindly scroll down this page to get all you need. Below are some of our latest works:
- How to become a smart and intelligent student in school
- Most popular universities in Nigeria and their population
- How to become a successful lawyer in Nigeria
Hot Admission News!
- UNN Departmental cut off marks
- UNIBEN admission requirements and departmental cutoff mark is out! Check out here
- UNILAG cutoff marks for all courses
- UNICAL departmental cutoff mark for this session is out
- AAU admission requirements for UTME candidates is out!
- See the requirements for gaining admission in ESUT this year
- Click here to see the latest admission News for other universities in Nigeria
Best Boarding Schools In Nigeria 2024: Education is a critical component of our growth as human beings. While we learn a lot outside of the classroom, school nevertheless has a significant impact on our life. Boarding schools are educational institutions where students live within the premises of the school facility while receiving formal education. Their
Universities That Offer Software Engineering in Nigeria: As in many other parts of the world, software engineering is one of the most popular courses to study nowadays in Nigeria. The reason for this is not hard to find. The need for software engineers and other expertise in that industry is enormous because everything we do
Cheapest Universities In South Africa: South Africa is noted for its diversity and multiculturalism. Following the end of apartheid and the establishment of equal rights for all individuals, all areas of the economy and society began to flourish. South Africa has a mixed economy with a high GDP compared to other countries in the region
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially announced that Direct Entry registration form for 2024/2025 session which was slated to begin on the 12 February, 2024 and end on the 19th of March 2024 has been postponed. This information was passed by the examination board through her official twitter handle on the 9th