Information reaching me today shows that the prestigious Enugu state university (popularly called ESUT) has releases her 2019/2020 departmental cutoff mark. Notice on the just released ESUT departmental cutoff marks was made through the university’s website at www.esut.edu.ng. In light of this notice, I enjoy all the aspirants of ESUT to quickly go though the cutoff marks below to know the stipulated scores for their courses.
For those who still don’t know what ESUT departmental cutoff mark is about; note that they are the stipulated scores by ESUT for admitting students into her different faculties. Thus, if you want to gain admission into ESUT, you must meet up to the required cutoff point for your course.
Also Read: UNN departmental cutoff marks 2019
Is ESUT cutoff mark for 2019/2020 out?
The answer is no. Enugu state university (ESUT) has not yet released her 2019/2020 departmental cutoff marks. Nonetheless, it is most probable that the university will release her 2019/2020 cutoff marks before the end of August 2019. In that regard, students who want us to inform them via email whenever the cutoff marks are released should kindly subscribe to our newsletter below this post. Alternatively, you can check back on this page from time to time to know when it will be released.
JAMB cutoff mark for ESUT
JAMB cutoff mark for Enugu state university (ESUT) in 2019 is 180. This means that before any student will be offered admission into ESUT this year, he/she must score at least 180 in JAMB examination. However, you should not forget that ESUT is at the discretion to increase or decrease this cutoff point at any time. For instance, in 2018, students who had 170 in JAMB and did very well in Post UTME screening were able to gain admission in ESUT.
ESUT Departmental cutoff marks for 2018/2019 academic session
It will surprise you to know that Enugu State University (ESUT) does not have any particular cutoff point for her departments. Nevertheless, before you will gain admission into ESUT you must score at least 180 in JAMB UTME. Coupled with that, you have to do very well in ESUT post UTME screening. Below are the courses in ESUT and their cutoff marks:
- Applied Microbiology – 180
- Architecture – 180
- Applied Biochemistry – 180
- Accountancy and Accounting – 180
- Agricultural science and Education – 180
- Agricultural Engineering – 180
- Adult Education – 180
- Biology – 180
- Biochemistry – 180
- Computer Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 180
- Chemical Engineering – 180
- Vocational and Technical Education – 180
- Technology and Vocational Education – 180
- Food Science and Technology – 180
- Animal Science and Fisheries Management – 180
- Physical and Health Education – 180
- Guidance and Counselling – 180
- Agronomy and Ecological Management – 180
- Agricultural Economics and Extension – 180
- Educational Management – 180
- Educational Foundations – 180
- Public Administration – 180
- Marketing -180
- Educational Administration and Supervision – 180
- Education and Chemistry – 180
- Insurance and Risk Management – 180
- Cooperative and Rural Development – 180
- Education and Biology – 180
- Education and Mathematics – 180
- Business Administration – 180
- Sociology and Anthropology – 180
- Psychology – 180
- Political Science – 180
- Mass Communication – 180
- Geography and Meteorology – 180
- Economics – 180
- Banking and Finance – 180
- Microbiology – 180
- Mathematics and Statistics – 180
- Industrial Physics – 180
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics – 180
- Geology and Mining – 180
- Industrial Chemistry – 180
- Computer Science=180
- Medicine and Surgery – 200
- Anatomy – 200
- Law – 200
- Urban and Regional Planning – 180
- Surveying and Geoinformatics – 180
- Quantity Surveying – 180
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 180
- Mechanical/production Engineering – 180
- Land Surveying – 180
- Estate Management – 180
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 180
- Building technology – 180
ESUT admission requirements 2019
It is very imperative to know that ESUT consider many other things (Aside cutoff marks) when offering admission to students. Below are the requirements for admission in Enugu state university (ESUT):
- Candidates must score at least 5 credits (including English language and Mathematics) in their O’level result. O’level results here can be your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB certificate.
- Candidates must take part in the university’s post UTME screening if it is conducted.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 16 at least.
- Candidates who wish to gain admission into ESUT must make the university their first choice to be offered admission.
- O’level result must not be more than two sittings
Yeah! That is all I have on ESUT 2018/2019 departmental cutoff mark now. Remember to check back on this page from time to time if you want to be informed whenever ESUT departmental cutoff marks for 2019/2020 academic session will be released. My advice for aspirants is that; if your cutoff mark is far lower than the one given by ESUT, quickly apply for JAMB change of course and institution form immediately. On the other hand, if you score is not too low, just keep calm and pray that you will be admitted in the university’s supplementary list. Any other question on this topic should be directed to me via the comment section.