How To Make a Girl Fall For You: Getting someone to fall in love with you is a slow process that should only begin if the other person has exhibited indicators of attraction and emotion reciprocity. Before you take any more attempts to make a girl fall for you, make sure she’s interested in you. If one is looking for the genuine meaning of the word, love is a mutual feeling that cannot be coerced. It has to be a natural exchange between two people who are compatible. On the other hand, there are steps you may take to hasten the process.
Recommended: How to know you have fallen in love with someone
8 Secrets to Make a Girl Fall in Love With You
1. Be a listener: Being a good listener demonstrates to her that you are concerned about her feelings. This is also a method to learn more about her, to uncover the true person behind that charming smile and the soul behind those warm, loving eyes.
Women adore a man who takes the time to listen to their problems, concerns, and wants without attempting to solve them. You’re already ahead of the game when you communicate with her, keep an open mind and talk about many possibilities.
Only give her advise if she specifically requests it. Don’t try to persuade her because she wants to be in charge. Maintain a loving and open line of communication and be interested in the outcome or resolution of whatever situation she is experiencing.
Recommended: Tips to become a good conversationalist
2. Give her compliments: Women, in particular, enjoy receiving praises on a regular basis, not just on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, and Valentine’s Day. Genuine compliments are another great approach to put a girl at ease around you. Simply ensure that your compliments are genuine.
Compliment her on her looks, but also on her intelligence, talent, and resolve. Make her feel valuable and special, as though her existence in your life is a gift from God.
Let her know how significant she is as a person and a woman by praising her for everything she’s she has accomplished.
3. Look clean always: Make sure you’re tidy and well-dressed. For the most part, girls prefer people who are clean, smell well, and don’t sweat excessively. Guys, for the most part, are unconcerned with these issues. Every day, take a shower. Instead of cologne, use deodorant. Even if you don’t have a lot of money to spend on clothes, you may still put your best foot forward.
Classic clothing, such as a solid pair of jeans and a form-fitting t-shirt, appeals to girls. If you’re trying for a particular appearance, stick to it.
Girls prefer it clean, therefore no matter what she says, you should make every effort to clean up after yourself rather than leaving it to her.
4. Have a great sense of humour: A confident, clever, well-groomed, and witty man is sexier to a woman than anything else.
Laughter is the best medicine, and if you can demonstrate to a girl that you can be amusing, or at least attempt, you will quickly gain her heart and mind.
Try to make her laugh, even if you’re not very good at it.
Another method to tell her that while the world might be unkind at times, there are still reasons to grin and laugh. However, avoid making jokes about sensitive topics or issues that she cares about.
The most probable guy to get the girl is the one who is funny.
5. Create intimate moments often: One of the best ways to kick off intimacy with a girl is to go on dates. Women enjoy being pampered, therefore you should arrange and share fantastic moments with her. You can look for a variety of great date ideas and spend some quality time with each other. The quality of your relationship improves when you create fresh and novel experiences together.
While you can ask her out in a casual manner, you may want to prepare a date that will truly impress her, taking into account her cuisine and environment preferences. Look for periods when you can look each other in the eyes for a few seconds to create an air intimacy. From there, it could progress to socially acceptable body contact, kissing, and possibly intercourse.
6. Be Kind: Kindness is yet another quality that attracts women. Look for methods to demonstrate that you are naturally thoughtful, whether it is to her, her family, strangers, or even animals. Your everyday acts of kindness demonstrate to her that she may expect a happy and nurturing relationship with you.
Being kind, on the other hand, should have no ulterior motivation; it should simply be done because it is the right thing to do. If there’s one thing you should do on a daily basis to get a girl on the fence fall in love with you, it’s this. When you extend this act to nature, children, the old, and needy people in general, you earn bonus points.
7. Be friends with her family: Make an attempt to become a part of her world by meeting her friends – but don’t do it solely to impress her.
Seeing her friends and family interact with a man who is interested in her would undoubtedly improve his chances with her.
If there’s ever a time to make a girl fall in love with you, it’s when you meet her family and create a good first impression.
8. Give her space: New love can feel like your prime goal, but you shouldn’t let it take over your life before it happens. Although it may seem lovely at first to spend every waking moment yearning over her, a woman will rapidly tire of it. A little bit of mystery can go a long way. Don’t tell her everything you’re doing; rather, drop hints to keep her interested.
Make time for her even if you’re busy doing other things and hanging out with your other buddies. Don’t always be the first to text her or text her excessively. You’ll be able to control your emotions, which will only encourage her to visit you again. Be a puzzle for her to solve.
Recommended: Differences between love and lust
Above all, be yourself and be confident in your personality. Women don’t want to be in relationships with insecure men who need constant attention, so be sure of yourself and your abilities. There’s a thin line between confidence and arrogance.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.