How to Prepare and Pass MBBS Exam: MBBS is an undergraduate program for those interested in becoming doctors. It is one of the professional degrees that qualify a person to practice medicine. MBBS is a seven-year program (6 years of academic training plus a one-year required internship) that leads to two degrees: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Many disciplines in the MBBS Course, such as Anatomy, Pathology, Dermatology, and others, which are the fundamentals required to become a doctor, prepare you for the MBBS exam.
To study MBBS, you must enroll in a college or university that offers the program. To gain admission to those schools and universities. There are both private and public colleges offering MBBS courses where you can study for the MBBS exam. Many private institutions charge a lot of money, but government colleges charge less. In this article, we’ll go through some of the steps of preparing for and passing the MBBS Exams.
Recommended: How to become a successful doctor
1. Plan your Syllabus: The first and most critical stage in finishing any project is planning. Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry, for example, are covered on the 2nd Mbbs exam. Make a work schedule if you’ve started or are about to start the course. Without past studies or knowledge, a high exam score cannot be acquired by studying the entire syllabus in a few weeks, nor can the entire syllabus be completed in a month without prior knowledge. Create a syllabus first.
Regarding the first tip, if you have chosen a suitable college/institute, simply follow the lecturer’s pace. If you’ve ever taken a specialist course such as this, you should never miss a single class. Things that must be taken seriously should never be overlooked. To give yourself plenty of time to revise and practice the syllabus, try to finish it three to four months before the final exams. Even preparing for MBBS board exams would not be a burden. As a result, organize your work around your college’s tests.
Also see: Meaning and Types of Agency in Law Explained
2. Organize the Syllabus: Consider points 1 and 2 while planning your syllabus and work. for example, Anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry are all included in the 2nd Mbbs course. Most students are unable to comprehend everything and solve the challenges. Though the difficulty level in Anatomy for Mbbs students is not particularly high, students have difficulty solving them.
So, my advice is to complete the harder course as soon as possible. Spend some time with it and its issues. Take some time to study the ones you can understand easily next. Last but not least, go back and review the difficult ones you studied before. Even if you plan to revise the full curriculum three months before the exam, the advice above will be useful. As a result, organize your job, plan your work, and stick to your plan.
3. Refer to other books: Many individuals have told me that notebooks and lecture slides are sufficient for a good exam grade, and I agree with them. Though the syllabus presented is sufficient for a good grade, it is preferable to have a secondary source of knowledge to broaden your horizons.
For Mbbs exams, the curriculum is important, but the substance you learn is even more important. If you read quality books in addition to your college lecture slides, you’ll gain a higher level of information and a better understanding of the subject.
You will not only earn good grades, but you will also get a lot of knowledge if you consult other books. Knowing how to refer to and learn from many kinds of literature is preferable. I understand that studying your college textbooks, class notes, and other materials might be challenging. However, for any subject, it is preferable to have a standard reference book.
Also see: Advantages and Disadvantages of Medical Technology
4. Refer to online Content: Nowadays, I believe that everyone owns a smartphone. Many of the homes have laptops, desktops, and other computers, and I believe many of the colleges have audiovisual equipment. You have access to a wide range of information sources. Many YouTube lectures and blogs, especially for mobs exams, are available online.
Many online courses are available that can be customized to meet your needs at a lower cost. You can acquire what you desire from online instructors. You have enough knowledge at your disposal. You must utilize every resource available to you.
5. Improve your performance: Yes, in your college’s weekly tests, you should always aim to do your best. If you’re just getting started with your studies, try to pay attention to the lectures from the beginning and absorb all of the material.
Solve as many questions as you can after you’ve learned everything. Repeat the exercises until you’ve mastered the topics. Give it your all in your college’s test, and attempt to get the highest possible score. If you start doing this right away, you’ll be able to study in this manner for the duration of your preparation. You’ll discover how to plan, organize, and improve your productivity. You’ll gain a lot from your mistakes, and you’ll never make the same mistake twice in your life. You’ll also improve daily.
Recommended: Differences Between Administrative Law and Constitutional Law
6. Try to study Smartly: Some of the chapters/lessons may seem difficult as you near the finish of the preparatory course. You may have paid less attention to some of the subjects and concepts. If you have the time to learn and master such topics, go ahead and do it.
If you just have a month or fewer to go, attempt to focus less on the things you haven’t yet addressed. Simply review and practice whatever ideas you have learned thus far. When it comes to other topics on which you’ve spent less time, you either stick to the formulas and principles or, in the worst-case scenario, ignore if you skipped one or two chapters previously.
Examine the question trends in prior exams. If you believe the remaining chapters are vital, make an effort to finish them. You should have at least another 30 days to go over everything again. There should be no last-minute pressure.
Recommended: Benefits Of Technology to the Society (Major Advantages)
7. Practice Model Papers: This is also an important consideration. Many model papers and previous year papers are available on the internet. In the meantime, practice as many as you can. Practice with model papers that are a little more difficult than the preceding questions.
Simply review past papers and examine the question patterns. Examine the key topics that appear repeatedly in those works. Spending some money on model papers from some web portals is not a concern.
8. Try to be cool and be healthy: Everyone who takes the exam will feel the pressure of the final exam. Simply stay calm and implement some online stress management strategies, such as meditation and yoga. Avoid eating roadside dishes, especially those high in oil. Consume only healthful foods prepared at home, such as vegetables.
During the month, avoid eating anything non-vegetarian. Drink juices and, of course, eat curd rice. Avoid annoyances and don’t let irrelevant stuff like your friend’s disturbances, pressure, and so on distract you. If you must watch a movie (which you should not), choose only good movies that will calm your thoughts.
Maintain a calm and orderly environment. This is something you can do for a month. After the exam results are announced, if you used the correct strategy to pass the exam and received a high score, you will be the happiest person alive, and that moment will be remembered forever. So, keep healthy and optimistic at all times.
Recommended: Countries With The Best Education System in the World
9. Follow Senior’s Guidance: Finally, but certainly not least, try to make touch with a senior who has gone through this phase, passed the exam with flying colors, and succeeded. You could look for those persons on the internet or ask your college director to arrange a meeting with the senior. Apart from your college professors, he could be the best adviser to help you pass the exam. If you don’t succeed the first time, try again with a lot of determination and confidence.
Recommended: Importance/Uses of Farm Animals
Finally, you are the source of all tactics, techniques, learning, hard work, and clever work. If you follow the right road and do the right things to prepare for the MBBS exam, you can achieve anything. Thank you for your time. I wish you well in your examinations.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.