Because of React.js’s capabilities and prominence, most firms are employing it to create front-end or GUI applications. For both novices and experienced Java developers who would like to become full-stack developers, learning React.js sounds reasonable, and here are some of the places where you can learn React.js
Recommended: Highest Paying Programming Languages To Learn 2021
Best Websites to Learn React.js from Beginner to Advance
1. Udemy: This is among the top online resources for learning programming and development abilities. Udemy offers hundreds of free online courses in a variety of areas, including marketing, business, technology, and several programming languages, including React, which has over three thousand courses.
When you search Udemy for React.js courses, you’ll find a lot of them, but not all of them are good; some are very short and some are out of date; however, there are still a lot of React courses worth taking, such as React JS Frontend Web Development for Beginners, which is an up-to-date React course that teaches you the basics of Hooks, working with API, and a few other small features.
Here is a list of some of Udemy’s free React.js courses:
React basic in just 1 hour
React with Redux, React-Router, Hooks, and Auth0
Build your first React JS Application
React for Beginners with Hooks — 2021
2. Coursera: Coursera is another excellent website that provides specialist degrees and professional courses offered by major institutions and businesses throughout the world in fields such as data science and programming, with React being one of the lessons available.
3. Reactjs.org (Official Website): Mastering any programming language or framework from the official documentation is a fantastic option since it was written by the expert who designed or developed that technology; thus, it covers every element and has nearly no mistakes in their courses.
Start by setting up the environment, such as adding react to your website and launching your first Hello World example, before moving on to more complex approaches like performance optimization and creating your Hooks, which you can learn about in the documentation.
Recommended: Advantages and Disadvantages of shopping online
4. freeCodeCamp: freeCodeCamp is a non-profit organization that provides over 6,000 lessons on its websites and YouTube channels about technology and programming, and its graduates have gotten good jobs after graduating and attending their courses.
There are several great resources on freeCodeCamp to learn React.js, and ‘Build an Online Store’ is among the finest examples there to learn how to use React
5. Pluralsight: Pluralsight is another e-Learning website or platform that includes hundreds of classes made by expert instructors since this website prohibits anybody from teaching if they do not have the abilities in what they are offering to students, and React is one of the courses available.
6. Alterclass: This is another excellent website for learning React.js online. It features one of the best premia online React courses that covers all you need to know to become a React expert, but you might be surprised to hear that it also includes a free module where you can learn React Fundamentals for free.
Best Online Courses to Learn React
The course covers most of the fundamental React and Redux concepts, such as fundamentals of React, JSX (React’s custom markup language), “props,” “state,” eventing, and so on, as well as new topics such as ES 6 and advanced concepts such as Babel and WebPack, which are important for full-stack web developers.
2. React 16 — The Complete Guide: This React course, like the previous one, covers all of the crucial React concepts, such as constructing components and using them to create sophisticated GUI. It also covers how to utilize Redux with React JS and how to use React for state management.
With over 33.5 hours of content, the course is also highly extensive. You’ll start with the foundations and then learn to write in React before testing and debugging your React app.
Maximilian Schwarzmüller is in charge of the course, and due to his hands-on approach to teaching, he is possibly the best instructor available.
Also see: How to be successful in life
3. React.js: Getting Started: On Pluralsight, this is among the finest courses for learning about the React library. Samer Buna, a software engineer, technologist, and expert in product delivery, does an excellent job at presenting React fundamentals to novices.
This course teaches all of React JS’s capabilities and examines their benefits and drawbacks in comparison to other common options like Angular or Vue JS.
It also covers subjects like React’s one-way reactive data flow, the virtual DOM, and the JSX syntax for expressing markup.
Recommended: Easiest ways to make money online
4. The Complete React Web Developer Course (with Redux): This is another fantastic Udemy course that will teach you how to create and launch React web apps using React v16, Redux, Webpack, React-Router v4, and other related technologies.
The Complete React Web Developer Course 2 begins with the foundations of React, such as components and JSX, and progresses through everything you’ll need to create and deploy React to web apps.
From the first line of code to the final production deployment, you’ll learn all you need to know about building and launching a React app. Also, the training is completely hands-on, and you will learn to React by doing rather than watching.
It also includes programming challenges and exercises that are meant to put what you’ve learned to the test. Andrew Mead, the author, is a full-stack developer and a fantastic instructor who knows everything there is to know about the subjects he teaches. This course has delivered on its promise of transforming students into professional React developers capable of designing, testing, and deploying real-world production apps.
Also see: Tips to become good at mathematics
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka, ACMC, is a lawyer and a certified mediator/conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a developer with knowledge in various programming languages. Samuel is determined to leverage his skills in technology, SEO, and legal practice to revolutionize the legal profession worldwide by creating web and mobile applications that simplify legal research. Sam is also passionate about educating and providing valuable information to people.