Richest Youtubers in The World: The idea that man cannot live in isolation embodies a lot. It implies that man would hardly survive on its own if made to stay by himself. These is a very pertinent part of human existence. Man needs to be in constant communication and fellowship with other fellow individuals to achieve a purposeful and enjoyable life.
Communication is known to be effected through speech by way if word of mouth as well as facial expressions and relatable gestures. It used to be the conventional mode of communication until the era of letter writing. Communication progressed to the era of telecommunications and networking. These evolution has been part of civilization. The discovery of telecommunications was not the end of communication evolution.
Telecommunications has since evolved and improved. With the introduction of modern communication networks and social media, communication even got better. The improvement on communication strategies and modes has improved even the thinking faculty if an average individual. Existence is constantly serviced by maintaining good health condition which is an elaborate concept.
Maintaining good health condition involves providing decent clothing, shelter, healthy meals and medications to help the body survive. These set of human needs prompts man to take actions that would yield results which will in turn help to satisfy these needs. In the quest and search for ways to meet up with the basic human needs, people tend to think outside the box (figuratively) in other to get what they want. Money has been generally accepted as a means of exchange by which you can acquire your needs. Money is gotten when value is exchanged. In the bid to make money and satisfy human desires, inventions and discoveries are subjected to thorough assessment and analysis in other to find ways by which it can be used maximally to exchange money. This has been the case with the discovery of communications mediums.
Communication mediums are ways of effectively carrying out communication in modern times. Some of these mediums includes; Radio, television, newspapers, and online mediums like Facebook, Twitter, 2go, Whatsapp, eskimo, bing, Linkedin, telegram, visit, YouTube and many others. The online communication mediums are generally referred to as Social media networks.
One of the most effective amongst the social media networks or platforms is YouTube and this article will be taking a special look at YouTube.
YouTube is a means of communication in modern times that mostly involves the combination of audio and visual representation of the information intended to be communicated over the internet. It is a big social network worth billions of dollars and has a robust market audience who consume information disseminated via YouTube on daily basis. YouTube is an American social media platform launched by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim in February 2005 and based in San Bruno, California in USA.
The second most visited online platform is owned by Google. One of the most interesting aspect of YouTube is the opportunities it provides for it users, ranging from data gathering, Education, entertainment, self -discovery to financial benefits. YouTube users are provided with features which enable them share contents on the platform and make financial gains. The means of making money from YouTube is certainly not the subject of this article however, we will be taking a look at some of the richest YouTubers (those who upload contents in YouTube) in the world.
Top 10 Wealthiest/Richest Youtubers In The World 2022
1. DUDE PERFECT: Dude Perfect (DP) is an American sports and comedy group owned by group of friends and former roommates back in the university. The group was officially founded on the 16th if March, 2009 by Tyler Toney, twins Cory and Coby Cotton, Garrett Hilbert, and Cody Jones.
With over over 57 million subscribers to their YouTube channel and about 14.69 billion views, it places them on the map as one of the most subscribed channel in the world. The group has it headquarter in Frisco, Texas. Dude Perfect is one of the richest YouTubers in the world.
2. MARKIPLIER: Markiplier is the online name of Mark Edward Fischbach an American YouTuber and co-founder of the Cloak Clothing line alongside Jacksepticeye who is also a YouTuber. Born in June, 1989, he started his video uploading career in Cincinnati and is currently based in California. Markiplier majors on contents related to horror, comedy and Vlog with about 33.2 million subscribers globally and over 18.59 billion views.
He is one of the richest YouTubers in the world.
Also see: Best DJs In The World (With Pictures)
3. PEWDIEPIE: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg was born on the 24th of October 1989. He is a Swedish popular YouTuber and content creator. With special interest in contents like, Let’s Play videos and formatted comedy videos, Kjellberg grew in popularity on the online space as a full time Professional YouTuber, philanthropist and a comedian.
He started his career in 2010 and has ever since, gained about 111 million subscribers and over 28.4 billion total views. Having been overtaken by the Indian record label T-Series as the highest subscribed YouTube channel (even though he maintained the record between December 2014 and 14 February 2017), Kjellberg is currently the fourth-most subscribed YouTube channel and the highest most-subscribed YouTube channel that is controlled and owned by an individual.
4. LOGAN PAUL: The professional American YouTuber; Logan Alexander Paul is a social media personality, and professional wrestler, signed to WWE, under the Raw brand.
The actor and YouTuber was born in April 1st, 1995 and started his YouTube channel in 2007, up until the current time, he has over 23 million subscribers on YouTube as of January 2022 with about 7.45 billion combined views.
Also see: Highest Paying Companies in the world
5. RYAN’S WORLD: Ryan’s World is a YouTube channel formally known as Ryan ToysReview. It is owned and managed by Ryan Kaji alongside his parents, Loann & Shion Kaji and twin sisters Emma and Kate. The channel is so popular and considered one of the Top 10 most-subscribed YouTube channels in the United States.
Ryan’s World YouTube channel is dedicated to uploading contents that are if interest to children between the age of 2 to 6. It is one of the richest YouTubers with about 32.8 million subscribers and over 51.56 billion views as of 2022.
6. JAKE PAUL: The Professional YouTuber, Jake Joseph Paul is a professional boxer, rapper and an American social media personality born on January 17th, 1997. Notwithstanding his controversial personality, he has been able to rise to fame as an online or media personality.
Having taken up his YouTube channel seriously from 2013, updating his audience with Comedy, Vlog and Boxing contents, he has gained massive online presence with about 20.4 million subscribers and over 7.16 billion total views. He’s one of the richest YouTubers in the world.
7. JEFFREE STAR: The American YouTuber, makeup artist, entrepreneur and former singer and songwriter was born in 1985 in Los Angeles, California. He remains the founder Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
He kicked off his YouTube channel in 2006 and have grown over the years, having about 16.1 million subscribers and over 2.55 billion views. Jeffree Star is one of the richest YouTubers in the world.
8. DANTDM: DanTDM is the online name of the popular YouTuber, Daniel Robert Middleton. The British YouTuber and gamer is an award winner and owner of DanTDM, DanTDM Live, DanTDM Shorts, MoreTDM, and PokemanDanLv45 channels.
Having been born in 1991, he started his media career in 2012 and ever since, he rose to fame for what he does. With about 31.9 million active subscribers and 20.7 billion combined views, he is one of the richest YouTubers in the world.
9. VANOSSGAMING: VanossGaming is the online name of Evan Fong who is a popular YouTuber and Canadian media personality. He is a great video game commentator, music producer, and also a Disk jockey. Born on 31st of May 1992, he started his career path in 2011 and currently has about 25.7 million subscribers with over 14.6 billion views.
He is one of the richest YouTubers in the world.
10. MRBEAST: Jimmy Donaldson is a popular YouTuber well known online as MrBeast. Aside being an American YouTuber, he is a philanthropist, and a seasoned entrepreneur. The owner of the fifth-most subscribed YouTube channel majors in updating his audience with intriguing stunt contents.
He has been in the field since 2011 with about 101 million subscribers and over 16.7 billion views. Having been born in 1998, he is one of the richest YouTubers in the world.
Finally, we now know some of the richest YouTubers in the world with amazing and mind blowing statistics. It pays to take what you do seriously as there’s a silver lining in also everything. YouTube is not just a platform to get entertained and educated, it is a good place to make some cash too.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.