Information reaching us now shows that the prestigious Delta State University (DELSU) has just release her post UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session. This notice was official made by the management of the institution via the school’s website (@ https://www.delsu.edu.ng/).
In light of that, all candidates that made DELSU their first choice of institution during JAMB UTME registration and score above 160 in the examination are invited to start applying for DELSU post UTME screening immediately.
But before then, it is recommended that you read the information contained in this page carefully for a comprehensive understanding of how to apply for the form and also how to pass the examination excellently.
- DELSU Admission Requirements 2020/2021 academic session
- DELSU Departmental cutoff marks for 2020/2020 academic season
- Does ABSU accept second choice candidates for admission? See answer
Table of Content
- 1 Is DELSU cutoff mark for 2020/2021 out?
- 2 How much is DELSU post UTME form?
- 3 Eligibility for DELSU post UTME screening
- 4 How to apply for DELSU post UTME screening
- 5 How to pass DELSU post UTME examination
- 6 Deadline for DELSU post UTME form
- 7 Important notice to all applicants
Is DELSU cutoff mark for 2020/2021 out?
No! Delta State University (DELSU) has not release her 2020/2021 post UTME application form due to the ongoing Corona virus pandemic that has totally kept the country in lockdown.
But that notwithstanding, I strongly believe the university will release it as soon as this whole lockdown ends.
Candidates who wishes to gain admission into the university are advised to continue reading and preparing for the examination. Trust me; the form will soon be out.
If you want to be informed whenever DELSU post UTME form is out, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below this post so that you will get all our recent updates.
How much is DELSU post UTME form?
As you may know, DELSU post UTME form is usually N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Candidates who are interested in purchasing the form will be required to pay the above sum of money either directly (via ATM Card) or through direct bank transaction. After payment this money is non-refundable.
Eligibility for DELSU post UTME screening
Not everyone can apply for DELSU post UTME screening form and be offered admission into the school. To participate in DELSU post UTME screening, candidates must be eligible for the examination. The following candidates are deemed to be eligible for screening according to Delta State University:
- Candidates that made Delta State University (DELSU) their first choice of institution during JAMB registration.
- Candidates that have at least, 5 O’level Credits in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics) relating to their course of study.
- Candidates that scored up to 160 in the just concluded JAMB examination
How to apply for DELSU post UTME screening
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for DELSU post UTME screening:
Step 1: Visit DELSU postal to generate a virtual PIN using the link below: www.delsuonline.com
Step 2: Click Apply for Admission
Step 3: Click Start
Step 4: Select screening exercise
Step 5: Click Apply
Step 6: Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
Step 7: Submit the form and generate PIN
Print out the PIN generated
Step 8: Proceed to any of the following banks to make the payment through RRR (Remita)
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Note: In generating your invoice, ensure that your Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Step 9: After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
How to pass DELSU post UTME examination
To pass DELSU post UTME examination, you must be know something tips and secrets about the examination. Well, i have written a comprehensive article on how to pass post UTME examination HERE. So, i enjoin to read that article.
In addition to that, you can watch the video below for my ultimate guide to pass any post UTME examination in Nigeria.
Deadline for DELSU post UTME form
Since Delta State University (DELSU) has not yet release her 2020/2021 post UTME form, the university has also not published the deadline for registration yet. A deadline might be fixed when the institution releases her 2020/2021 post UTME form.
Important notice to all applicants
Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate for the examination.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
I believe this post contains everything you need to know about DELSU post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session. Don’t forget to always check back on this for all my latest update about DELSU 2020/2021 post UTME form. Meanwhile, any question on this topic should be directed to me using the comment section below this post.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ChMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.