How To Attract Good Men: Everyone finds dating challenging, but there is a certain kind of female who repeatedly attracts the wrong kind of guy. She’s the kind that frequently herself herself crying with mascara on her face after giving her heart to yet another immature adult.
It’s time to reconsider why that could be if you frequently blame being single on the dearth of excellent guys in the world. Of course, it is simpler to blame the other sex for their unwillingness to commit, but more often than not, it is your own actions that lead to you dating one bad boy after another.
We might not be able to alter the jerks in our immediate surroundings. We do, however, have the power to alter our actions, decisions, and reactions. Here are ten pointers to get you going.
Recommended: Countries with the Most Beautiful women in the world
How To Attract Good Men: 11 Tips
1. Describe the traits you want in a man: Be the type of person you want to associate with since “birds of a feather” like to flock together. You should strive to be a cheerful, physically healthy, educated lady if you desire a happy-go-lucky, educated man. First and foremost, you need to start acting like the kind of person you want to draw.
Working on yourself will not only make you more attractive to the correct kinds of guys, but it will also boost your self-confidence.
It’s a good idea to periodically “check yourself” and consider whether you would desire a man who did what you are doing. In other words, consider whether you want a man sitting on his couch doing the same thing as you if you’re feeling sorry for yourself and eating Twinkies. You’d probably like a man who is active, enjoying himself, and in good spirits.
2. Display confidence in your appearance: You will draw great men if you conduct yourself as though you are deserving of one. This does not imply that you should reject any man you think worthless; rather, it suggests that you should be selective about the love partners you accept. Be considerate and walk with confidence and grace. You won’t likely find a better man if you don’t behave as though you deserve one.
You will be perceived as a prize if you conduct yourself like the prize that you are. Only the top men will be eager to work for you.
Also see: How to become a woman of value
3. Develop yourself: Take good care of yourself, show yourself love every day, and indulge yourself. You can make sure you feel wonderful by taking care of yourself.
You will exude an enticing love and confidence when you are feeling wonderful. Men who want to invest in you will be drawn to you if you invest in yourself.
4. Be genuine: You won’t be able to maintain your pretense of being someone you’re not, so don’t try. Imagine falling in love with a man only to discover after a few months that he is not who he claimed to be. It’s not enjoyable, is it? You must be genuine yourself if you wish to draw in a true man.
By exposing your true self, you’ll also get rid of any potential suitors right away who wouldn’t be interested in the real, authentic you. If you enjoy making corny jokes and getting two desserts, do it on the first date!
Also see: How to prepare for an exam in one day
5. Choose your stumbling blocks: Never compromise on what you want or deserve. When you’ve dated duds in the past, you likely had to make concessions in order to get what you wanted from them. It first seemed acceptable to ignore some of the traits they lacked or offer justifications for their dreadful behavior. This must end! Stop coming up with justifications for men if you want better men.
It should be noted that this does not imply that you should turn away any man who is not a millionaire with a supermodel face and an 8 pack. That basically implies you have every right to be picky and demand a man with a steady career, an active lifestyle, a kind heart, and a sense of humor.
Being choosy is acceptable. If your expectations are reasonable, you can and will find a man who meets all of your needs among the many millions of men in our planet.
6. Make yourself accessible to the most desirable kind of men: Spending time where they do will increase your chances of discovering a terrific man. You need to become active in volunteering if you want a man who gives of his time.
You should be going to religious or spiritual activities if you’re serious about finding a partner who shares your beliefs. Despite the fact that falling in love might seem magical, apply logic to position yourself to discover it.
Recommended: Why USA Is The World Power
7. Create a satisfying, independent life for yourself: If you are content and blissfully single, a man does not need to complete you. When you don’t require a guy, you won’t accept the first available one. You’ll automatically raise your expectations if you keep active and pursue your personal interests. You won’t allow a man into your life until he enhances it rather than attempts to fill some type of hole.
Be careful not to be so passionately independent that you shut off love. While it’s crucial to be happy and comfortable on your own, you should take care not to fully shut yourself off from receiving love.
8. Study your prior partnerships for advice: You must look for a different kind of man if you want that kind of man. Take a lesson from it rather than lamenting the time you lost on less remarkable folks.
Stop attempting to meet men at bars if you’ve never had success doing so. Don’t date terrible dudes if all of your previous unsuccessful relationships have been with them.
Recommended: Cheapest Businesses To Start In Nigeria 2022
9. Trust your instincts: Your intuition has a purpose. You shouldn’t be alarmed or uneasy when you meet the proper man. Don’t disregard your gut feeling. You lose out on meeting a better man every day you spend with the wrong man. Never be scared to defend your own interests and leave.
10. Remove anyone from your life who doesn’t respect your limits: The pressure to accomplish anything will never, ever, ever be applied by a good man. The finest kinds of guys will really respect the fact that you are able to stand up for yourself when you don’t believe something is proper and that you are aware of your own limits and value.
He’s not the sort of man you want if you have to keep saying “no,” so be careful. Find a better man and keep moving forward!
Also see: How to master and control your emotions
11. Don’t make him pay for the errors of his forebears: The majority of people have experienced prior hurts, but bringing that baggage into a new relationship can ruin it. For instance, if you start projecting your trust concerns onto your current boyfriend because your ex cheated on you, you will alienate him.
Setting the relationship up for failure includes checking his phone while he’s not looking, becoming upset when he doesn’t call back straight away, and presuming he’s going out to dinner with a lady when he says he’s going with a buddy.
Also see: Differences Between Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
If you can’t seem to locate any nice men, it’s easy to give up on dating. It becomes tough to keep trying when you keep dating losers after losers. Though, don’t lose hope! There are several strategies to increase the number of potential dates you have, including altering the way you view yourself, boosting your expectations, and being alert for warning signs.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.