A person being of high value implies being respected and regarded for one’s self-worth, capacity, potential and positive contributions. Believe it or not, the society generally is a setting of class and standard. There is no equality of class and regard in the society. People are given regard according to their potential, what they can offer and their level of influence in the society. Most times this revolves around powers which may be economic, political charismatic, intellectual, and in some settings, moral standard.
A woman would be said to be of high value if she possesses acceptable societal values, if she has certain potentials and self-worth guaranteed by economic independence. A high value woman is estimable for she is relevant in the society or in a given setting. Becoming a woman of high value is an aspiration of almost every lady. Every purposeful woman desires for that sense of achievement, independence, self-worth and relevance. Being a woman of high value will save and earn you a lot. Below are tips on how to become a high value woman.
Recommended: How to Become a High-Value Man
10 Tips to Become a High-Value Woman
1. Embrace your Feminity: Feminity is the totality of all the qualities that conveys womanhood. Here we are talking about how to become a high value woman. Embracing your feminity is very fundamental. This is the acceptance of what you are (a female) and understanding the intricacies that are peculiar or incidental to it. To be a woman of high value one must first accept being a woman and act accordingly.
This will go a long way in boosting your self-worth. You wouldn’t be spending time seeking validation from anyone. The era is gone when women are subdued. Today, women can achieve as much as men can. Women are greatly revered and they possess the requisite potential to drive the world to a better place. If you must be of high value as a woman you must first embrace your feminity.
2. Stick to your Values: People will always go for that which is valuable. Values here are what constitute your beliefs and your worth. Your values speaks a lot about who you are and they should not be compromised for anything or for anyone as long as they are positive. Your values are those qualities whether positive or negative that renders a person desirable.
Such qualities play a vital role in determining the degree of regard and relevance given to you. It is most recommended that every purposeful woman should have positive values. Values are what define a person, and human beings generally are attracted to values. No person desires to associate or be identified with a person having no value. Values are intrinsic; they cannot be separated from a person.
Being inherent and definitive, values are always consistent. In pursuit of becoming a woman of high value a woman must exhibit and stick to positive values. What constitutes positive values are those attributes acceptable by the society and those contributions and potentials which one is capable of offering to the society or a given setting.
Also see: Red flags you shouldn’t avoid in a relationship
3. Self-development: A woman of high value must be one who has a purposeful life. Life is all about development starting from the early years. Self-development entails intentional efforts made by a person in order to become better than he or she was. To become a woman of high value a lady must invest in herself.
She must be willing to learn, unlearn and relearn by means of personal efforts. What people look out for all the time is potentials; your ability to tender something of value as required. Your potential is what earns you regard and relevance and your potentials can be built and improved through self-development.
Even when your potentials are inherent, they still require self-development in order to meet with the demands. Life is all about solving problems. The problems you are able to solve with your self-developed potentials are what make you valuable, and when you are valuable you are utmostly revered. In all, self-development and the act of solving problems afford a lucrative opportunity for you of which your economy increases your value.
4. Be kind and Compassionate: If you are not naturally kind you can become intentional about being kind. Kindness and compassion is what makes us true humans. They are highly admirable and respectable attributes. When you are being kind and compassionate it portrays genuine love for humanity.
It also attracts a lot of respect for your and builds your relevance. Your level of positive contribution to people’s lives places you at a high value.
Also see: Advantages and Disadvantages of Being an Employee
5. Have self-respect: Having self-respect entails having the knowledge of your worth it is believed and has been seen that you cannot respect others if you not have self-respect. To be a woman of high value therefore, this attribute cannot be done without. Being of high value is all about reverence. Not having self-respect entails the incapacity to respect others and this simply defeats the purpose of high value. Having self-respect demands exhibiting some kind of positive pride. It builds your confidence and enables you to know what to do and when to.
This helps in avoiding and circumventing occasions of embarrassment. Having self-respect measures the confidence in your own worth. It enables you to draw your lines, set your standards and maintain them. A woman of high value is a woman of standard and an aspirant should be informed on this.
6. Be Classy: It is undeniable that being a woman of high value goes alongside being classy. A woman of high value must be elegant, highly stylish and fashionable. She should be presentable. She has to look good all the time. Being classy goes beyond one’s physical appearance and extends to how you do and react to things.
Looking good attracts respects and reverence. An aspiring woman of high value should note this.
Also see: Best Age Difference Between Husbands and Wife
7. Emotional Intelligence: To attain the pursuit of high value woman, one must be emotionally intelligent. This will earn you a lot of respect. Woe to an emotionally unintelligent person for there shall be a lot of opportunities for stooping low.
Emotional intelligence is the ability, capacity or the skill to perceive, assess and manage one’s emotion and that of others. A woman of high value is one who possesses the intelligence to manage her emotions.
8. Maturity: Maturity enables one to manage situations appropriately. An aspiring woman of high value must learn the act of being matured. This can be acquired by experience and reading.
Also see: Things to Look out for in a woman
9. Acquisition of Leadership and Communication Skill: These are also qualities that are admirable and necessary to be acquired by any lady who seeks to be of high value.
10. Be Logical: To be logical is to be reasonable, coherent and consistent. Becoming a woman of high value demand that you develop your sense of logic, understanding and consistency. This too helps in building trust.
Recommended: How to know a fake friend and What to Do
Being a woman of high value is very attainable by wearing the garb of positivity, adding values and living a purposeful life. Being of high value revolves around being valuable, and reasonable human beings are only attracted to where values are emitted. When a woman emits value, it renders her highly valuable and increases her opportunity of earning incomes which also elevates her class.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.