The 15 most beautiful cities in Europe:
Europe has some of the most spectacular and beautiful cities in the world. Noting once again that not all of them are here, I have compiled a list of what I believe are the most beautiful cities in Europe. Let’s begin!
Recommended: Countries with the Most Beautiful Women in the World
15. Amsterdam: More than just the Red Light District The City of Canals is the capital of the Netherlands and one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, as well as the most visited. To the beauty of its streets and canals is added its cultural importance as it has some of the most important museums in the world such as the Rijksmuseum or the Van Gogh Museum. Without a doubt, Amsterdam is more than just sex and drugs!
14. Vienna: One of the most beautiful cities in Europe at Christmas, the capital of Austria, birthplace of great composers such as Strauss, Beethoven or Mozart and home of the famous opera, is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Its stately buildings together with its sumptuous palaces make a visit to Vienna an unforgettable trip, especially at Christmas when the city is decked out and some of the best Christmas markets in Europe are set up.
13. Granada: One of the most beautiful cities in Spain and Europe, Granada is not only one of the most beautiful cities in Spain but also in Europe. The Nasrid city is dominated by the Alhambra, one of the most beautiful palaces on the planet, as well as one of the most important monuments in Spain and the most visited. One of the 15 wonders of the world that you cannot miss!
12. Budapest: «The Pearl of the Danube» Known as “The Pearl of the Danube”, Budapest is one of the most visited, admired and beautiful cities in Europe.
It has also held the title of City of Spas since 1934, since it has 118 springs, both natural and artificial, from which more than 70 million liters of warm water sprout consistently at temperatures somewhere in the range of 20 and 80ºC.
Recommended: Countries with the Most Handsome Men in the world
11. Florence: One of the most beautiful cities in Italy, Florence is one of the most beautiful cities in Italy, as well as one of the best known worldwide. Capital of the Tuscany region and birthplace of the powerful Medici family, Florence is not only considered one of the most romantic cities in the world but also one of the most beautiful in Europe.
10. Edinburgh: One of the most beautiful medieval cities in Europe, The famous capital of Scotland has one of the most beautiful historic centers in the world. A walk along the unique Royal Mile will not leave anyone indifferent. The city, dominated by the imposing Edinburgh Castle, one of the most beautiful and impressive castles in the world, is a place that you cannot miss.
Also see: Best Education System in the world 2022
9. Bruges: A small and beautiful city. The beautiful, small and charming Belgian city of Bruges is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Strolling through its romantic streets, crossed by beautiful canals full of swans, is a real joy.
8. Istanbul: One of the most beautiful cities in Europe and one of my favorites, Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the most populous in Europe. Considered one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, it has one of the most impressive historical areas on the continent, declared a World Heritage Site in 1985, with monuments as important as the spectacular Basilica of Santa Sofía.
Recommended: How to become a successful engineer
7. Seville: One of the most beautiful cities in southern Europe, Seville is the capital of Andalusia and one of the most important places to see in Spain. It has the largest old town in the country and one of the three largest in all of Europe, along with those of Venice and Genoa.
Its climate, its people and, above all, its great Historical and Monumental Heritage, make Seville one of the most visited and beautiful cities in Europe and in the world.
6. Lisbon: One of the most charming cities in Europe Located at the mouth of the Tagus River, the Portuguese capital is one of the most beautiful and charming cities in Europe. Its decadent appearance and neighborhoods such as Alfama, which survived the great Lisbon earthquake, contribute greatly to the magic of this magnificent city.
5. Rome: A classic among the most beautiful cities in Europe. The capital of Italy, former capital of the Roman Empire, is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Europe. It is the place with the highest concentration of historical and architectural assets in the world.
In addition, its historic center is the greatest expression of the historical, artistic and cultural heritage of the Western European world.
4. London: One of the most impressive cities in Europe The British capital is the largest city in the United Kingdom and one of the largest in Europe. Considered one of the main cultural, fashion and financial centers in the world, it has also been the most visited city on the planet for many years. Its famous and beautiful buildings also make it one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
3. Paris: The city of light and love. The City of Light is the capital of France and one of the most important and beautiful cities in Europe. It is also one of the most visited cities in the world, and has some of the most popular monuments on the planet, such as the Eiffel Tower, one of the most important monuments in Europe, Notre Dame, one of the most beautiful cathedrals on the continent or the Arc de Triomphe, among many others.
In addition, Paris has the largest and best known museum of the world, the Louvre.
2. Prague: One of the most charming and beautiful cities in Europe, located on the banks of the Vltava River, Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic. Its historic center was declared a World Heritage Site in 1992. An extremely beautiful city, where the traveler can visit its impressive castle, sumptuous churches, wonderful squares and beautiful synagogues.
Prague is a fairytale city and one of the most beautiful in Europe! Do not miss everything to visit in this magical and beautiful city in Europe.
1. Venice: The most beautiful city in Europe, made up of more than 118 small islands linked by more than 400 bridges, the beautiful Italian city of Venice is considered by many to be the most beautiful city in Europe. Strolling through its streets savoring a delicious Italian ice cream or a fruit boll from one of its street stalls, while enjoying the beauty of its buildings and the song of a gondolier, is priceless.
This is an article of the 15 most beautiful cities in Europe. We wanted to collect in the same post the cities that we have the most visited in recent years and that, either we have liked the most, or have surprised us the most. First of all, let me tell you that these lists are completely subjective and are based on the places that have the most beautiful sites, both historical and modern sites – which are not all of them. There are other beautiful cities in Europe, but if you wanted to visit any city, then choose from one of the above, and you will never regret it.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.