Signs Of A Bad Girlfriend: The biggest disappointments occur when we have high expectations for other people. when you’re starting a new relationship You could believe you’ve won the lotto with one female, only to discover you’ve stumbled into a battle zone. Having a partner is supposed to bring happiness into your life, not drain it.
When you have a girlfriend, it might feel like the greatest thing that has ever happened to you. You’ll be so engrossed in how amazing and wonderful everything will feel. However, this might be an issue if you become oblivious to certain warning signals as a consequence of your feelings of love and compassion. You may have rose-colored glasses on. That means you’ll only perceive the positive sides of your relationship and miss out on the negative ones.
However, if it’s merely minor issues, that should be acceptable. If your female snores when she sleeps, for example, it shouldn’t be a deal-breaker in a relationship. You should be unconcerned about it.
However, it becomes a concern if she has a toxic mentality that might jeopardize your relationship. She could even be poisonous to the point that it affects the quality of your own life. You must be able to distinguish between the two. You must be able to distinguish between having a girlfriend with a few small defects and having a girlfriend whose personality is so bad that being around her causes you to become a worse person.
How do you know this, though? What method do you use to make this determination? What are the warning indicators you should be aware of? What should you be searching for to determine whether or not you’re destined to be in a relationship with a girl? Continue reading this article to learn about the warning signs of a bad girlfriend.
Recommended: Signs of a Bad Boyfriend
Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Bad For You
1. She Has A Habit Of Dictating To You: If she sounds more like your loving mother, she might not be as romantically affectionate as you think. Requests and constructive criticism have their own place and time. In fact, if your partner never asked you to do anything, it would be strange.
When nothing you do is good enough, you’ve got a problem. If you can’t get a word in edgewise or a chance to breathe before she starts bugging you again, something isn’t right between you two.
2. Your Relationship Is Draining You: We eventually burn out when we put too much strain on our brains or bodies. If everything else in your life is well, but your relationship is exhausting you, you should think about if it is genuinely worth it. A bad relationship can quickly become a horrible life.
Also see: Reasons why Most Relationships Fail
3. She Always Has Something Terrible To Say Behind Your Back About You: Are an inherent part of life. It’s impossible to have a flawless relationship. When anything fails, though, we should try to fix it. We should not whine to our friends about how horrible the broken thing is.
If your partner is always ranting and complaining about you behind your back, people will associate you with “the horrible.” You’ve established a reputation for being a bad guy. Your girlfriend is spreading lies about you and sabotaging whatever earlier support she had for your relationship.
4. She Is Incapable Of Making Concessions: Every relationship necessitates some kind of compromise. There’s a little give and take here. You must meet on an equal footing. She asks too much of you if she never gives and constantly expects you to swallow your desires and needs for her.
Yes, women are entitled to a man who values them and treats them well. They must, however, reciprocate the same courtesy. If you don’t think she ever compromises, you’re dealing with one of the subtle but significant indications of a poor relationship.
5. She Stays Away From Your Family And Friends: A nice girlfriend would want to spend time with your closest friends and family. Yes, we don’t always like your strange friends or your pushy mother, but a decent girlfriend makes every attempt.
If you invite her to hang out with your friends or come to dinner with the family and she rejects, you have a poor girlfriend. Plus, if she can’t offer you a good explanation why she can’t do it, or worse, expects you to do it for her, then she is a terrible girlfriend.
6. She Attempts To Persuade You To Alter Your Lifestyle: All women want to get their guy new clothing or get him out of his high school cargo shorts, but when it gets beyond that, she doesn’t love you for who you are.
It’s natural to want to help your lover become his best self. If you’re a good girlfriend, you’ll adore him even if he refuses. If she continually attempts to modify you, from your attire to your profession and even your hobbies or taste in music, she loves you conditionally.
Recommended: Best and Most Popular Female Rappers in the world
7. You Are Not Visible On Her Social Media: Love is lovely, and you might post a romantic photo from time to time, but don’t go overboard. You’ve got a couple of lovely photos together, so why not share them with the world? Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but she should at the very least state that she is dating someone.
This connection should be well-known if you’ve been together for more than a year or two. If all she posts on social media are selfies, beach photos, and excursions with her friends, then you don’t exist in the eyes of anybody else. Either she’s trying to hide you or she doesn’t want to be with you. Something suspicious is going on in either case.
8. She Treats Everyone With Disregard: You can tell how she is on the inside by how she treats strangers, family, friends, and acquaintances. Is she a rosy red apple or a rotting one? Being insensitive to everyone demonstrates that she will treat you the same way. Having an inconsiderate spouse is similar to having a pimple: no one wants it, and it only makes you feel worse.
9. You’re The One Who’s Always Making Date Arrangements: It’s fine if one spouse in a relationship is more romantic than the other. To schedule dates, you don’t have to be a hopeless romantic. Anyone who has grown up in normal society can organize a date.
Have you ever watched a romantic comedy or a TV show about love? Then you’ll know how to set up a date. It isn’t tough at all. It’s a red flag if you’re the only one in your relationship who schedules dates. Your partner is either a slacker or doesn’t care enough to put up her best effort. Both of these qualities are deplorable.
10. She Is Devious: It’s not easy to detect this one. It’s not always evident when you’re being duped. It may even be manipulated to appear as though it’s a win-win situation. She could use sex or even cry to obtain what she wants.
Worse, she might threaten to terminate things, reveal your secrets, or ruin your life if you don’t give her anything. This isn’t the way to treat a girlfriend.
11. She Has A Proclivity For Rummaging Through Your Phone: If your girlfriend rummaged through your phone, if you’re actually hiding anything on your phone, you can’t blame a suspicious spouse. If you’re not attempting to hide something and have nothing to hide, however, her behavior is completely inappropriate. It’s sometimes easier to just say what’s on your mind and find out what’s up. There can’t be a relationship if there’s no trust.
12. She Depresses You More Than She Makes You Happy: Do you get a strange feeling in your stomach when you see your girlfriend’s name on your phone? I’m not referring to butterflies; I’m referring to fear. Keep track of your emotions the next time you’re in her presence or when she calls. If you’re more disappointed than pleased, you could have a lousy woman on your arm. Terrible girlfriends give out bad vibrations, which no one wants.
Also see: How to Think and Argue like a lawyer
13. She is a cheater: Despite the fact that this is a key symptom of a poor girlfriend, some individuals continue to put up with it or deny it. There have been a lot of people that have been there.
Some people are serial cheaters, but their partners persuade themselves that it’s only a phase and that they’ll come back to them in the end. But, really, why would you want a cheater to return the favor?
Not only is that unjust to you, but it also has a long-term negative impact on your self-esteem and trust. There’s no use in addressing it if your partner cheats on several occasions. That is a telltale symptom of a poor girlfriend that should not be ignored.
Let us not forget, however, that no relationship is flawless. People behave in a variety of ways, and even the finest relationships can go through hard periods. So, if your girlfriend has just done one or two of these things, don’t go racing to tell her she is a bad person.
If the bulk of these indications seems all too familiar, it’s time to consider if you’re truly happy in your relationship. Staying with someone who isn’t interested in your relationship’s best interests is essentially signing up for a lengthy list of troubles in the future. Before you wind up in a long-term, poisonous relationship, try to break the cycle. A difficult decision made now might save you time and tears later. Whatever you choose to do, be sure you’re giving it your all and keeping your best interests in mind.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.