This is to inform the general public that the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has finally release her 2019/2020 merit admission list in PDF format. Information on the just released UNN merit merit admission list was passed via the University’s official website today.
In light of this notice, students who applied admission in UNN and met the University’s cutoff mark are expected to check their names in this admission list. If you have not seen UNN 2019/2020 cutoff mark, kindly CLICK HERE to view UNN departmental cut off mark for all courses.
Note: the list here is in PDF format. Thus, if you are using a mobile phone, you may not be able to view it with your phone.
Is UNN 2019/2020 merit admission list truly out?
Yes. The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has finally publish her 2019/2020 merit admission list. The Admission list was released this morning via the University’s official website.
Following this announcement, I enjoin you to follow the instructions given below to check your name in the just released UNN admission list.
How to check UNN merit admission list in PDF
So like i said, the names of the people in UNN’s merit list will not be posted in this page. They will be made available in PDF format. All you have to do is to download the document, open it and check your name in it. Below is a step by step process:
- First, click on the link “download UNN merit admission list abovedownload UNN merit admission list above” to download the document.
- Get a PDF reader installed into your phone. You can use WPS app if you wish.
- Go to your file manager and click on the document you downloaded.
- When the document opens, you will see the names of many students. Kindly use the search box and search for your name there.
- If you were able to find your name there then congratulations. You have been admitted into the university of Nigeria.
Note: You can decide to manually search for your name by scrolling down the page.
Things you must do after seeing your name in UNN’s Merit Admission list
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website
Okay, that is all i have on UNN merit admission list for this 2019/2020 session. More information on this topic will be posted as soon as possible. Remember to always check back on this page to know when UNN will publish her first admission list.
Also, if your name was not included in this list, do not panic at all. Just calm down and wait for the university to release more admission list. See the number of admission list UNN releases every year. Your name might be in anyone of them.
Also read: Are lawyers liars? See answer here
You can also choose to buy the shopping form of the university if you want to change to a lower course of study; and pray that you will be given admission through the list.
Edeh Chukwuemeka Samuel is a certified Mediator and Conciliator in Nigeria. He is currently a student at the Faculty of Law, University of Nigeria. Samuel is bent on disseminating authentic information to every part of the world.