Best Cars To Buy With Two Million Naira in Nigeria: Did you realize that in Nigeria, you can purchase a reliable vehicle for less than one million Naira? I’ll be showcasing the least expensive vehicles in Nigeria in this piece.
Additionally, you’ll see the costs of well-known automobiles in Nigeria, including Mercedes, Lexus, Toyota, Ford, Honda, and, of course, Range Rovers. Many people avoid dealing with auto sellers out of concern that doing so will result in financial ruin. But there are so many vehicles available that you can purchase one and still have money left over for insurance and upkeep. These vehicles, which typically cost around 2 million naira.
Recommended: Best Music Schools in the World
1. Toyota Corolla: The Toyota Corolla has the ideal costing that is affordable for a Nigerian consumer in terms of cost. Given the bad condition of the majority of our roadways and the reputation of the Toyota Corolla brand for rigidity, it is one of the considerations that anyone purchasing a vehicle in Nigeria wishes to take into account.
More significantly, the Corolla has an incredibly low gasoline usage rate. If for no other reason, purchasing a Toyota Corolla as a student in Nigeria is advisable due to its economical gasoline usage. Even if you occasionally have the money to fill up your vehicle, it would be preferable to invest your money in lucrative student companies that will yield a high return. For a student looking for a sleek vehicle, Toyota Corolla vehicles are also fairly aesthetically pleasing and quite small. Despite some claims to the contrary, the Toyota Corolla is a wonderful car because of how well it holds its worth over time.
2. Honda Accord: Honda is another excellent name that is appropriate for Nigerian roadways, which explains why the company is widely used in Nigeria. The Honda accord is your best option if you’re a student seeking to purchase a vehicle that is both stylish and attractive at a price that is both sensible and accessible.
The vehicle is liked by both the wealthy and affluent as well as ordinary Nigerians, so it falls somewhere in the center. Honda is an excellent choice in terms of the accessibility and cost of auto components. Additionally, the car name is very simple for a student to keep. Moreover, it uses little gasoline.
Also see: Best universities to study medicine in Nigeria
3. Honda Civic: The Honda Civic, which is still a member of the Honda family, is a strong yet compact vehicle. When it comes to a car that offers a balance of affordability, dependability, and usefulness, Honda Civic is one of Nigeria’s favorites. For a student who only needs to drive to and from school and perhaps to a few other locations nearby, the Honda civic brand is excellent.
Although it is not as spacious as some of the vehicles on this list, the car is ideal for a student, even if you rarely need to tutor one or two other students. Although Honda Civic cars are small, they are very dependable. Honda Civic is a very cost-effective option for you if you’re a student seeking to purchase a device to help you climb and descend stairs.
4. Toyota Matrix: The Toyota Matrix is another excellent vehicle for Nigerian students, and female students will especially enjoy it. In Nigeria, Toyota automobiles are among the most widely used vehicles on the road. This has a plausible explanation. The reason for this, as previously suggested, is that they are economical.
Exceptionally beautiful and practical, Toyota Matrix is a very distinctive Toyota brand. Many refer to it as the “Toyota Corolla Matrix” because it shares many characteristics with the Toyota Corolla.
This automobile is more versatile than your typical college vehicle and can fit into any situation. If you parked a Matrix vehicle next to one from a high-end automaker, there would be no cause for embarrassment. For me, the Toyota Matrix looks very unique and pleasant in the color pepper red. Most significantly, a student can easily keep a Toyota Matrix because parts are readily accessible and reasonably priced.
Also see: Best places to find a girlfriend
5. Kia Rio: For those seeking the best choices, the Kia Rio is yet another of the finest vehicles for students in Nigeria. Since November 1999, South Korean maker Kia has been making the Rio subcompact vehicle, which is currently in its fourth iteration.
The Kia Rio is a great choice and is affordable for students in Nigeria. Unknown to many, this car is also incredibly tough. So, if it can equal the Nigerian roadways, there is no need for concern.
Kia Motors Corporation, a global South Korean automaker with its headquarters in Seoul, manufactures the Kia Rio. After its main firm Hyundai Motor firm, Kia is the second-largest car maker in South Korea.
6. Volkswagen Golf 4: The fourth version of the Volkswagen Golf and the follow-up to the Volkswagen Golf Mk3 is the compact vehicle known as the Volkswagen Golf 4. Launched in October 1997 for the 1999 model year, the Gold 4. In 2001, it was the most popular vehicle sold in Europe. (though it slipped to second place, behind the Peugeot 206, in 2002).
In addition to being exceptionally durable, the Golf 4 has a high resell and used car worth, which is a benefit for a student should they decide to part with their vehicle.
You ought to be able to purchase a very reasonably priced used Golf 4 that will suit you if you have up to 2.2 million naira and above.
Recommended: Countries with the most beautiful women in the world
7. Volkswagen Golf Mk5: The Volkswagen Golf Mk5 is the fifth version of the Golf and is available as a three-door hatchback or a five-door sedan. It was given the codename Typ 1K.
The Golf 5 made its world premiere in October 2003 at the Frankfurt Motor Show and started on sale in Europe for the 2004 model year.
In addition to being exceptionally powerful, the Golf 4 has a high resale and used-car value, which is a benefit for a student in case you want to update your vehicle. One of the finest vehicles available in Nigeria for pupils is this one. Students will find this vehicle appealing not only due to its ruggedness but also due to its affordable price. You should be able to purchase a Gold 5 with 2.8 million Naira and above.
8. Audi A4: The German automaker Audi, a division of the Volkswagen Group, has been producing the Audi A4 series of compact vehicles since 1994. For a student who requires a small vehicle to get around school and do other things, the Audi A4 is ideal.
Both a car and a station wagon are offered for the A4. Historically, the A4’s second and third versions both offered a convertible model. Audi split off the convertible into a new nameplate dubbed the Audi A5 for the fourth iteration and later, along with a new coupé and 5-door liftback model.
Due to its affordability, ease of upkeep, and durability, the Audi A4 is ideal for a student’s needs.You can purchase a reasonably used Audi A4 if you can gather up to N2.5 million and more.
Recommended: Countries With The Most Unfaithful/Cheating Wives & Women
Purchasing a new car was once seen as a sign of prestige, but given Nigeria’s present economic situation, many people are attempting to avoid doing so. Nigeria has a large selection of inexpensive used vehicles as a result. There are plenty of affordable new cars as well, but most buyers choose used vehicles because they are less expensive and have a higher market value. The majority of these used vehicles are more affordable and can be purchased for less than two million naira.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.