Salary Of Nigerian Civil Defence: The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary organization whose powers are granted by lay Act No. 2 of 2003, which was revised on June 4, 2007. During the civilian rule of Olusegun Obasanjo, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps were founded to offer necessary protective measures in the case of a disaster, assault, or threats to Nigerian residents. They, too, have firearms and a range of accouterments, like holographic sights and this 9mm suppressor.
Like the Nigerian police and the military, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps have ranks. As a result, they have command hierarchies. The Assistant Cadet is at the bottom of the ladder, while the Commandant General is at the top.
Recommended: Salary of the Nigerian Police Force
Nigeria Civil Defence Rankings
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps’ hierarchical structure is detailed here, from the lowest to the highest position.
- Assistant Cadre – Level 3 to 5
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre – Level 6
- Inspectorate Cadre – Level 7
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II – level 8
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I – Level 9
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II – Level 10
- Superintendent Cadre II – Level 11
- Chief Superintendent Cadre – Level 12
- Assistant Commander – Level 13
- Deputy Commander – Level 14
- Chief Commander – Level 15
- Assistant Commandant General – Level 16
- Deputy Commandant General = level 17
- Commandant General = level 18
Recommended: Most corrupt police in the world
Nigerian Civil Defence Corps Salary Structure
Nigerians government pays a lot of money to the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps. Pay is based on the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary. (CONPASS) Structure This is a salary structure that all companies use. The nation’s paramilitary institutions, such as that of the \sNigerian Police, customs, and so forth.
The Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure assures that persons in active service, whether in the military or not, are safe. Nigerian law enforcement, immigration, customs, and civil service The defense is paid what they are entitled to receive based on their ranks. They get a variety of compensation in conjunction with their base salary, which is issued monthly or yearly.
Furnishings expenditures are commonly included within allowances, among many other things. The further you climb the higher positions, the more income and benefits you’ll receive. The rankings and how they have been decided are shown above. Now, we’ll talk about exactly how much money rank earns.
Also see: Monthly salary of the Nigerian Army 2022
1. Assistant Commandment General: In the NSCDC, that’s the highest rank or position a person may achieve. Only the head of the government can assign someone to a higher position.
The basic yearly wage for someone in this position ranges from N2,272,288 to N2,464, 560. Aside from the aforementioned sum, he is also allocated to a slew of monthly allowances and bonuses.
2. Chief Commander: The Assistant Commandant General gets reports literally from the Chief commander. His subordinates hold him with high regard. He earns between N1,759,921 and N1,966,281 every year as a level 15 employee, which is near the very top.
There are also several incentives and privileges.
Also see: Countries with the Best education system in the world
3. Deputy Commander: The deputy commander is the officer in charge after the main commander. He is the Chief’s direct report. He earns between N1,619,447 and N1,825,589. He is however eligible for lots of benefits and incentives.
4. Assistant Commander: To control the operations of the officers immediately under them, the Assistant Commander collaborates with the Deputy Commander. According to the Consolidated Paramilitary Compensation Structure, his yearly pay ranges from N1,225, 584 to N1,405,449. Aside from the base wage, the Assistant Commander earns a slew of extras to help him get through his time in the office.
5. Chief Superintendent Cadre: Chief Superintendent Cadre 11 is in charge of his subordinates’ operations and performs a variety of tasks for his superior officers. Along with other incentives, he receives N1, 158,12 through N1,325, 234 every month.
Also see: Most profitable skills to learn currently
6. Superintendent Cadre 11: To perform specific responsibilities given to them, Superintendent Cadre II collaborates with the Chief Superintendent Cadre II and the Deputy Superintendent Cadre II. He makes anywhere from N1,094,027 – N1,252, 038 every month.
7. Deputy Superintendent Cadre 11: This office’s salary ranges from N1, 012, 560 up to N1,143, 539. He also earns a variety of other stipends and bonuses.
8. Assistant Superintendent Cadre 1: Along with different advantages and incentives, Assistant Superintendent Cadre I receives N939,310 to N1,056,416 each year.
Recommended: Causes, Effects and Solutions to examination malpractice in Nigeria
9. Assistant Superintendent Cadre 11: The person in this position mostly collaborates with the commanding officer above him and the commanders below him. In addition, he is his supervisor. Assistant Superintendent Cadre II’s basic compensation ranges from N858,956 to N986,991 on an annual basis.
10. Inspectorate Cadre: The Inspectorate Cadre’s living salary ranges from N483,014 to N567,065 per year. He also earns various stipends and bonuses on top of that.
Also see: Causes, Effects and Solutions to Bad leadership in Africa
11. Assistant Inspectorate Cadre: This is the job in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps that is closest to the last one. The basic wage for someone in this position ranges from N374,259 to N411,454. He is also eligible for additional bonuses from time to time.
12. Assistant Cadre: Because this is the inferior rank in the NSCDC, it’s no surprise that the money was offered to someone in this position. If you joined the civil defense with only an O’level qualification, you’ll most likely start here.
How quickly you rise from any of these levels is determined by your effort and dedication. You won’t waste much time on the above ranking if you navigate your way around. You will do very well here if you additionally pursue further educational credentials. The base yearly wage ranges from N296,506 to N374,259 at this level. You’re also eligible for a few perks now and then.
Recommended: Advantages and Disadvantages of Being A Man/Male
If you join the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps with only an O’level certificate, you would be assigned to the lowest position, Assistance Cadet. That would also imply the smallest salary, bonuses, and benefits package.
An individual with a bachelor’s degree who enters the NSCDC will be positioned higher in the rankings than someone with an HND. He’ll be assigned to level 8, where he’ll be an Assistant Superintendent Cadre II.
Masters’ degree holders are assigned to level 9, while lawyers are assigned to level 9, and medical physicians are assigned to level 12 as Chief Superintendent Cadre II. If you obtain further certificates or credentials while being on any level, you will immediately rise in rank and receive a higher income, benefits, and bonuses.
A presidential nomination is the next factor that defines your position, salary, or pay. However, this only occurs at the highest levels. Whoever holds the highest rank in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is appointed by the president.
Occasionally, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps would issue a public notice about job openings. Any applications, as well as all relevant papers, are now created and submitted electronically. At this time, there are no available positions. You will be alerted on this page when such a job opening becomes available. The candidate must be a Nigerian citizen as the most fundamental requirement.
Recommended: How to become a successful entrepreneur in Nigeria
The Nigerian Civil Defense has the following rankings and salary structure. This information is reliable. If you’re interested in joining the service after viewing all of this, you may learn more about it.
If you’ve been looking for information on the salary of the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, I hope you’ll find it all here.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.
1 thought on “Salary Of Nigerian Civil Defence & Ranks 2022”
Please I so much like this job.