Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria: Nigeria is not a country notoriously known for the manufacturing Cars asides for the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company as at 2022. Invariably, the sale and use of Cars in Nigeria is fostered in all fours by importation and coupling of imported automobile parts.
Hence, Cars are not always cheap in Nigeria. That is why it is a well celebrated achievement for one to acquire a car in Nigeria. Cars being a costly commodity in Nigeria generally, there are still various luxurious brands which cost much more to acquire and even to maintain. These cars run into multimillions of naira to acquire; a price more than enough to own houses.
The interesting thing is that they are actually worth of their cost from their sophisticated features, performance and output. Another interesting and unpopular fact is that certain luxurious car brands actually will have to issue you a license before you can market and supply their car as a car dealer. The reason for this is best known to them, although it can be correctly speculated. Here are the top most expensive Cars in Nigeria. As expensive, as they are to purchase, their maintenance cost much more as well.
Recommended: Cheap Cars in Nigeria and their Price
Top 10 Costliest/Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria 2023
1. Bugatti Veyron: Bugatti Veyron is a highly exotic sports car that has found its way into the Nigerian read. The vehicle was manufactured in France by Bugatti automobiles and was developed by the same Bugatti and Volkswagen group in France. The vehicle got its name from Pierre Veyron, a French Car racing driver between 1933 and 1953, thus representing the car as a very fast one with a 7 speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. It is in fact considered the fastest car which has sophisticated design and technology inbuilt. All the features and its powerful body-build make the car highly expensive.
You can easily Count Bugatti Veyron owners in Nigeria. People like Senator Dino Melaye, Aliko Dangote, Obi Okeke, Jamil Abubakar, Kola Aluke, Qualitylee, already own this Bugatti Veyron in Nigeria and the price is not far from one billion naira. Currently in Nigeria One can acquire a Bugatti Veyron at ₦860 Million, more or a bit less. The price will also vary according to the models. 2006, 2007 and 2008 models can be gotten at ₦600 million for instance. Foreign used or already used Bugatti Veyron can be gotten at a lower price ranging from ₦300 million depending on the model, the dealer and the condition of the car at the time of purchase.
Bugatti Veyron is not a vehicle that is friendly with fuel conservation at all. The fuel tank can be exhausted in a matter of minutes. All of the sophisticated and high performance features built in Bugatti Veyron Contributes to the vehicle’s fuel consumption rate. You need not be told that the vehicle costs much more to repair. Affording Bugatti Veyron is one thing, affording to maintain it is another.
2. Rolls-Royce Phantom 11: Rolls-Royce Phantom II is a luxurious Car manufactured by the Rolls-Royce Ltd. The model was preceded by Rolls-Royce Phantom 1. Phantom 11 uses a 4-speed manual transmission. The price of Rolls-Royce phantom 11 is friendlier than that of Bugatti Veyron. You can own one at a cost of about ₦400, Million. The tokunbo and older models can be gotten at a relatively lesser price ranging at about ₦100 million to ₦200 million.
Rolls-Royce is a well respected automobile brand in Nigeria. Acquiring Rolls-Royce Phantom II in Nigeria will earn you centre point of attention and celebration by the masses. High class people like Davido, Obi Cubana, Mompha, Burna Boy, Paul Okoye, Chris uba, Arthur Eze, Jowi Zaza, Chris Okotie, Femi Otedola and a good number of others not to mention already own or had Rolls-Royce Phantom 11.
Recommended: Differences Between Alliance and Coalition
3. Rolls-Royce Cullinan: Here is another luxurious car in Nigeria. Production of Rolls-Royce Cullinan started in the year 2018 and it is being produced by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and designed by Gilles Taylor. It is 5-door Sport Utility Vehicle, (SUV) named after the rough diamond, the Cullinan Diamond which is the largest existing gem-quality rough diamond. Rolls-Royce Cullinan has an 8-speed 8HP automatic transmission. It is the first SUV ever produced by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
Rolls-Royce Cullinan gives you a feeling and comfort equivalent to that of a home. The cost is the price to pay for all those features. It is of course a luxurious car, so you shouldn’t expect it to be fuel efficient as well as cost of maintenance efficient. You can get later Rolls-Royce Cullinan models at ₦300 – ₦400 million. Earlier models can be gotten at a lesser price ranging from ₦170 million, More or less.
4. Brabus Bullit Coupe 800: The vehicle accelerates at over 360km/h (224 mph) with several other interesting features and Maximum comfort and high performance.
Brabus 800 can be gotten at about ₦400, million. It is a multimillion vehicle, price of Vehicle, the prices ranging according to their models.
5. Porsche 911 (Porsche Nine Eleven): Porsche 911 is a highly exotic car that is well celebrated when seen in Nigerian roads. The brand is being manufactured by Porsche AG and it has been in production from September 1964 and has undergone several modifications till presently. The original design was done by Ferdinand Butzi Porsche and it remains a sports car up till the latest modification.
Porsche 911 was preceded by Porsche 356. The brand is notable for its high performance quality and added features. You can get Porsche 911 at a price of about ₦60, million for a brand new one and at a relatively lesser price for used ones.
6. Bentley Bentayga: Bentley Bentayga manufactured by Bentley is a SUV luxurious vehicle. The production started by December 2015 and ongoing till present. The name Bentley Bentayga he was named after a highland Rock, the Roque Bentayga in Tejeda, Gran Canaria.
This derivation illustrates the durability and high performance rate of the vehicle. Acquiring a Bentley Bentayga in Nigeria, one can get it at the price of about ₦170, million for the brand new one.
Recommended: Most Complex Movies of All Time
7. Bentley Continental GT Bentley: Bentley Continental GT is being manufactured by the Bentley Motors, a British automobile industry. It was first manufactured in the year 2003. You can get a Bentley Continental GT V8 Coupe in Nigeria at the price of ₦100 million, a little bit more or less the price.
8. Lamborghini Aventador: Lamborghini Aventador was named after a fighting bull in France. It is another top expensive car that is being patronized and celebrated by the Nigerians. The likes of Mompha, Olamide and others own one already. Lamborghini Aventador is a mid-engine, all-wheel-drive and 7-speed 15R Graziano automated manual transmission vehicle.
It reaches a speed of 217 mph (350 km/h) and even above. The vehicle has rare and high sensor sophisticated features which includes LCD Monitors, specialty headlights, power seating, automatic climate control, air filtration, performance speakers, LED broke lights, dimming side mirrors and more. Lamborghini Aventador is actually worth the cost, and it can be gotten at a price about ₦140 million to ₦310, million.
Recommended: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marriage
10. G6x6 Truck: Mercedes reminds automobile enthusiasts why the G6X6 truck is one of the greatest and most costly vehicles the company offers with each new generation. It is referred to by Mercedes as “the most effortlessly superior off-roader vehicle ever to be developed and built by engineers.”
One off-road vehicle that demonstrates easy poise and balance is the G6X6 truck. The business set its price at $1.1 million when it was first released. Unexpectedly, the G6X6 truck has been spotted in Lagos, Nigeria, with someone from Nigeria.
11. Lexus LFA: The Lexus LFA is a sports automobile manufactured under the Lexus brand. The Lexus brand is known for its supple, elegant, and ideally nerve-calming automobiles, and this two-seat super sportscar is no exception. The 4.8-liter V-10 was created in collaboration with Yamaha.
It is a little engine that produces 553 horsepower at 8700 rpm and revs to an exhilarating 9000 rpm. 345 pound-feet of maximum torque are available between 3700 and 9000 RPM, with the peak occurring at 6800 rpm. Given that it costs $770,000, this car is extravagantly pricey. That amounts to almost 480 million Naira. Unsurprisingly the car has been reportedly spotted in Lagos, Nigeria.
Recommended: How to sue a company in Nigeria
These exotic Cars are not common to Nigerian roads. Even, Nigerian roads are not so friendly with of them, although some geographical locations are better of for them. So when people acquire them in Nigeria they are often celebrated. And as costly as they are to purchase, they also cost much for their use and maintenance. Exotic cars are unlimited; so many of them, whereas a sparing number is notably patronized and brought into Nigeria. The aforelisted are considered the most expensive.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.