Which Country Is Better, UK Or USA? Decicing on where to be or reside? Considering a change of environment? Well, there could be be so many things one might consider when he or she decides to relocate to a new environment. Sometimes, for academic experience, one might want to know some of the very fine places in the world. Countries in Europe, America and Asia are known for high level sophistication in almost every aspect of there system and governmence.
They are part of the developed countries and advanced in the area of science and technology. So, notwithstanding the beautiful land space, vegetations, spring mountains and valleys, making the decision on the best place to live and enjoy a comfortable and fulfilling life could sometimes pose to be a challenge and subject of great concern to some people. To this end, we’ve been able to identify that there are quite a number of great countries that could offer such chance of living a comfortable life with basic modern amenities that create convenience.
In recent time, the question of comparison has been narrowed to two of the most advanced Countries in the world the United States of America and the United Kingdom. The question posed has been; between the two Countries, which one is better? Firstly, the United States of America is one of the most sophisticated and advanced Countries in the world situated in the North American continent. It is best referred to as the world power for its role in ensuring world peace and it’s military might. America has a population of about 335,464,557 people as at 2022.
The United Kingdom on the other hand is one of the most advanced Countries in the world situated in Europe. It has been recorded to be one of the countries that encountered the earliest civilization and industrialization. It runs a Monarchical administration under a kingship. United Kingdom is recorded to have about 68.7 million people. In comparing both Countries to determine which of them is better, let’s consider them under several heads.
Recommended: How To Know A Refurbished Laptop
Which Country Is Better, United Kingdom (UK) OR United States (USA)?
1. INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT: Comparing the United Kingdom and the United States of America in terms of infrastructural development would seem to be a match of quality and standard. Both Countries are quite upto date in many areas of infrastructural development.
In terms of education, United Kingdom seem to have as much sophisticated academic Institutions as the USA. with schools like Oxford and Cambridge Universities in England as well as other renowned citadels ranking top on the global education index, it can be said that UK is an equal match for USA with major educational institutions in the US like Havard, Stanford, Colombia Universities and many other reputable academic Institutions to show quality educational standard even through there high ranking on the Global academic index.
2. ROAD NETWORK: Comparing the road networks in both Countries one would say that, it is equally a match of standard and sophistication. The road network in the UK is one of the best in the world. Well planned and finely constructed with in line with the best Architectural design befitting a modern town planning system.
There are urban and country roads that link states and communities in and around the country to ensure the best road experience for road users. The USA on the other hand has a seemingly great road network that links towns and cities. It has the best Architectural disposition as well as being planned in line with the city’s master plan. Residing in either of the two Countries is sure to provide you the best road experience ever.
Also see: Differences Between Bookkeeping and Accounting
3. ECONOMY: Although the global business economy was hit by the wave of the world pandemic in recent time, the UK economy has shown strong resilience towards the wave and has tried to remain stable in the face of global economic crisis. This has also been recorded to be the fate of the US economy.
In the most recent time, the British pound has experienced a slight downtrend in value when compared to the US dollar. This shows the strength of the US economy. In the most recent time and with a very small amount of variation, the US economy seem to present a better opportunity compared to the British Economy.
4. MILITARY: Without really exaggerating, the US has shown to have a stronger military strength compared to the Uk. The American military force are considered one of the best in the world due to their level of intelligence, the range and sophistication of their military artillery and their shown commitment to ways ensuring world peace and military synergy has shown it’s might in the area of Intelligence and combat.
The UK, as we know runs a parliamentary system with a constitutional monarchy. It has its own military and entire armed forces however, it can’t be compared to that of the US. Although sophisticated, and reinforced after the second world war, it still shows it’s strength to that of US. One thing that is quite assured in both Countries is the peace and security as a result of its gallant security network and manpower. It is also known to use the best world technology in it’s military and security operations.
Also see: Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media to Students
5. POWER: In terms of power, UK and USA are quite great countries with well advanced system of power generation and distribution.
Relying mostly on alternative energy supply such as renewable energy, both Countries has shown great commitment to ensure a safer atmosphere, leading by example as the pioneers of renewable energy source capable of regularizing and enabling the longivity of the atmosphere for a more condusive living environment. These Countries has developed systems that generate enough power to run the system with minimal power outage.
6. BEAUTY: In terms of beauty and sophistication, the comparison might be a little tricky as both of them possesses beauty in different perspective. UK is one country where interest and fascination is hightened by the arrays of magnificent artistic works of medieval architectures. Most of its buildings are marely renovated but dates back in time.
The designs are breathtaking and very appealing to the sight. It is quite relaxing. It has some of the world class art galleries and museums holding arts and crafts that dates back to centuries ago. It also has parks and recreational centers that are designed to expose visitors to the best outdoor experience with nature. US on the other hand also has it’s landscapes and mountains. Some of the best seaside experiences can be found there as well as tourist and recreational centers. National parks and modern art galleries that showcases the cultural heritage of modern civilization.
Also see: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Specialization
7. EASE OF DOING BUSINESS: The UK and USA both have enabling environment for small and medium enterprises as well as large corporations.
They have a very star economy and strong currencies as well as viable economic legislations that provide incentives and assistance to potential business. Social infrastructures and security that also promote businesses are also available. So, both are good that aspect.
8. LAWS: The laws of these two countries may not necessarily be the same but share common correlations. Laws concerning economy, politics, Security, infrastructure and human capital development are quite a few of the laws that has correlations.
One of the significant difference between them is that, they run different political system but the law making bodies are in place to ensure proper legislative processes.
Also see: Why USA Is The World Power today
9. POLITICS: The Political environment in the US seem to have a little variation compared to the UK. America is known to have an elected president with two legislative chambers.
The Political environment in both Countries has somewhat enjoyed a long lasting stability and constitutional transitions not withstanding their divergence in some aspects. So, to compare the Political system in UK and USA, one would say that the USA practice a more democratic political structure compared to the UK.
10. HOSPITALITY: The British Empire is one of the most hospitable place to be. It has the original English people who are quite generous and accommodating. They are sophisticated people with penchant for research and documentation but so are the Americans.
Although America is a confluence of many race but it is one of the most united country in the world with common purpose that includes peace and hospitality towards all American citizens and foreigners alike. Visiting any of this countries will surely prove the gift of humility in men with love for country.
Also see: Highest Paid Actors In The World 2022
Conclusively, it is always a complex debate trying to compare places, things and events, it becomes even more complicated when the objects of comparison are relative and vast like a country. Even more so, two of the world best Countries in the world from two different continents; South America and Europe. In a nutshell, both Countries are great advanced Countries with quantum potentials.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.