Highest Paying Companies In The United Kingdom: United Kingdom is an Island nation Northwestern Europe with famous and high paying companies. Ordinarily, companies’ pay reflects the level of income they generate, although not necessarily, but a reputable and high class company is not to be heard paying less.
Financial and tech institution seems to be topping on the list. This article discusses the highest paying companies in the United Kingdom and provides information about them.
Recommended: Salary of different professions in the world
Top 8 Highest Paying Companies in the United Kingdom (UK)
1. Man Group Ltd: Man Group is a global public investment management company. It is located at Riverbank House 2 Swan Lane, London, EC4R 3AD, United Kingdom. Man Group was founded in the year 1783. It is an Entrepreneurial asset management company with 15 international companies, and has its headquarters in London.
Man Group Ltd has 5 specialist investment engines with represent the range of their capabilities: Man AHL – founded in 1987, Man Numeric – established in 1989 and acquired by Man Group in 2014, Man GLG – founded in 1995 and acquired by Man Group in 2010, Man FRM – founded in 1991 and acquired by Man Group in 2012, and Man GPM.
Man Group contributes globally in promoting literacy and numeracy, and also support charitable causes.
Man Group has a collaboration as Oxford-Man Institute with the prestigious University of Oxford.
In 2015, Man Group acquired and integrated into the Man FRM product suite, Merrill Lynch Alternative Investments Limited Liability Company’s (LLC) Fund of Hedge Fund Portfolio.
In 2017, the company also acquired Aalto Invest, a United State and Europe based real assets focused investment management companies.
Man Group Ltd is regulated by the United States Security and Exchange Commission, and is incorporated in United Kingdom. Luke Ellis is the Chief Executive Officer of the company. He was appointed in2016. He succeeded Manny Roman. Lord Livingston is the chairman of the company.
Man Group Ltd is formerly known as Man Strategic Holdings PLC. The company is a corporation. The company’s total equity is £2.238 Billion as of March 2021.
Also see: How to become a good researcher
2. Standard Chartered Bank: Standard Chartered Bank is one of the UK’s largest banks. It is an investment bank. The company was founded by Chartered Bank of India, Australian and China, and Standard Bank. The Chief Executive Officer is Bill Winters.
Standard Chartered Bank is regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. The company has over 86,000 employees globally. Standard Chartered Bank has existed in United Kingdom for over 160 years. The UK office was established in 1853. The headquarters is located at Basinghall Avenue, London.
Standard Chartered Bank specialize son corporate and institutional banking business, private banking, financial marketing, Islamic banking, commercial banking, wealth management, financial services and finance.
The median total compensation of Standard Chartered Bank is £90, 000, while the median base salary is £80,331.
Standard Chartered Bank has been the main sponsor of Liverpool Football Club since July 2010. Tony Berntsen is the regional Chief Executive Officer of Europe and Americas. Standard Chartered Ltd is incorporated as a Limited Liability Company in England by Royal Charter 1853. Glassdor ranked standard chartered bank the 4th among the highest paying companies in United Kingdom.
3. Salesforce UK Ltd: Salesforce UK Ltd is a tech industry founded in the year 2004. The company is located at Lotus Two Park Kingsbury Crescent Staines, United Kingdom. They provide computer related services and consultation, offer software and tech services, and data management. Salesforce UK Ltd is a private limited company incorporated on5th April, 2004.
The office address is at floor 26 Salesforce Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom. The company has about 1,880 employees and generate $3.22 Billion in sales (USD), has a median total compensation of £100,000, and median base salary of £73, 038.
Also see: Highest paying jobs in South Africa 2021
4. Credit Suisse Group: Credit Suisse Group is a leading private bank and wealth manager and operates a leading investment bank. The company was founded in 1856. They offer investment, corporate banking, wealth planning, financing and lending, investing and research, events and networks, financial advice, asset management, and shared services.
Credit Suisse Group has existed for over 160 years and has about 48,770 employees globally. The company has its headquarters at Zurich. Credit Suisse Group is a Swiss-based international financial institution. The office address is at Cabot Square, London, United Kingdom. The median total compensation of credit Suisse Group is £87,500, and their median base salary is £78,000.
Credit Suisse Group is the 60th largest bank in United Kingdom according to asset owned. The company acquired Winterthur Group, Swiss Volksbank, Swiss American Security INC (SASI), and Bank Leu. The company restructured itself in 2002, 2004 and 2006.
5. Macquarie Bank Ltd: Macquarie Bank Ltd has its location in London. The business focus of Macquarie Bank Ltd is based on corporate banking, wealth management, retail banking, advisory risk, and capital solution.
Macquarie Bank Ltd was established in the year 1969. The company is notable for providing financial services globally. Macquarie Bank Ltd is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The company has over 17000 employees.
6. G-Research: G-Research is a notable tech industry. It is a leading quantitative research and technology firm in United Kingdom. They specialize on quantitative research, software engineering, cyber security, machine learning, business management, technology innovation, and infrastructure engineering. G-Research is located at Whittington House, Alfred Place London. The median total compensation of G-Research Company is £85,468, their median base salary is £80,441.
G-Research Company has partnership with Stemettes, The Alan Turing Institute, COMPSOC – Durhum University Computing Society, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) University of Oxford, Oxford Artificial Intelligence Society (OAIS), Imperial College London, Women in Computer Science, and Women is Informatics.
7. Deutsche Bank: Deutsche Bank is a banking and financial industry and specializes on investment banking in United Kingdom. The company employs over 8,000 people is United Kingdom and is one of the largest employees in the city. The company has existed for over 140 years.
Deutsche Bank was founded in Berlin in the year 1870. Its London branch was established in 1873. Their head office is located at Great Winchester Street, London. Deutsche Bank has its headquarters at Deutsche Bank Twin Towers, Frankfurt, Germany. Their services includes investment banking, corporate banking, asset management, commercial banking and private banking.
8. Royal Bank of Canada (RBC): Royal Bank of Canada is located at London, has its headquarters in London and about 1210 branches in Canada. The company was founded in the year 1864. It is one of the largest banks in Canada based on market capitalization. The company has existed for over 150 years.
Royal Bank of Canada offers retail and corporate banking, investment banking, treasury solutions, custody and payments services, wealth management, insurance, bank accounts, mortgage and mezzanine loans, credit cards and online banking.
The company has five business units which includes RBC capital markets, RBC Investor and Treasury Services, RBC Wealth Management, RBC Global Asset Management and Bluebsay Asset Management. According to Glassdoor, RBC median total compensation median total compensation is £85,000, and their median base salary is £70,000.
Royal Bank of Canada has its UK head office address at Riverbank House 2 Swan Lane, London EC4R 3BF England, UK.
RBC is a member of Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and its deposit is guaranteed by the scheme. The company is authorized and supervised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.