This is to announce to candidates who applied for admission into the prestigious Lagos State University (LASU) that the Institution has eventually release her 2019/2020 Post UTME form. This notice was also made at the official website of the university recently.
Consequent upon this, if you applied for admission into LASU, scored up to 180 in JAMB UTME examination and made LASU your first choice, the university is currently soliciting that you should purchase her post UTME form and register for LASU 2019/2020 Post UTME screening online.
But before doing that, I enjoin you to carefully read this content because it contains everything you need to know about the just released LASU post UTME form and even how to apply.
Is LASU Post UTME form for 2020 out?
No! Lagos State University (LASU) has not yet release her 2020/2021 post UTME form due to the ongoing Corona virus pandemic. Nonetheless, there is hope that the university will release it immediately the whole lockdown and pandemic ends.
Candidates who wishes to participate in LASU Post UTME screening are strongly advised to continue reading and searching the internet for latest updates about the examination.
How much is LASU Post UTME Examination?
The price for LASU Post UTME screening is just N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Interested candidates are expected to pay the above money to the management of Lagos State University (LASU) online.
Who is eligible to apply for LASU Post UTME screening?
No doubt, there are certain criteria for candidates who wish to apply for admission into the prestigious Lagos State University (LASU). Candidates that do not meet these criterias will be disqualified from participating in LASU Post UTME without refunds. Below are the students eligible to participate in LASU Post UTME:
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
LASU School Fees For this Session is Out!
How to apply for LASU post UTME form
Step 1: Visit LASU screening portal using the link below: www.screening.lasu.edu.ng
Step 2: Select you MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira Screening Fee for LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
Step 3: Submit the following information to the website:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First Name, Middle Name
- Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
Step 4: Click on SUBMIT and you will be re-directed to the Epayment portal.
Step 5: On the LASU Epayment portal, select “Payment for FTU Admission Screening” Complete the textboxes as follow:
- Matric No/App Form No/UME Reg No: (Enter your UTME/DE Reg No)
- ID Type: (Applicant)
- Campus: (Main)
- Study Type: (Applicant)
- Purpose: (FTU Admission Screening)
- Current Valid Email: (Your Personal Email Address)
- Current Valid Phone No: (Your Personal GSM Number)
Step 6: Click on SUBMIT (This will display your Full Name and Amount due for payment). Click on SUBMIT (At this stage, a payment INOVICE will be generated showing the Remita RRR code to be used for payment)
Step 7: Having generated the Remita RRR code, you can make payment with any of the following options:
Clicking on the MAKE PAYMENT box displaying on the invoice
Browse on remita.net and click on PAY AN INVOICE. Here you will make use of the remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
Take the Remita RRR code to the Bank, and effect your payment with the RRR code.
Pay using your internet bank. Select Pay A Bill, and make use of the Remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
You can confirm your successful payment via: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/get_status_index.php
Step 8: After successful payment for LASU 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Step 9: Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the Screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
STEP 10: Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Input required O’Level details
Step 11: Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct. LASU will not be RESPONSIBLE for errors made by Candidates.
CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Click the continue button
Step 12: After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
How to pass LASU POST UTME screening
Lagos State University (LASU) is one of the best, most populated and most competitive state university in Nigeria. As such, if you really want to pass LASU Post UTME examination you have to know the tentative tips to help you do that. I have already shared my article about how to pass LASU Post UTME here.
Nonetheless, I would you to watch the video below for more tips on how to pass post UTME examination.
- Best universities to study Pharmacy in Nigeria
- Best universities to study law in Nigeria
- Top universities to study medicine and surgery in Nigeria
Important notice to applicants
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One Science subject and any other subject.
Aeronautic and Astronautic
- Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
Ok! This is all I have to say about LASU post UTME screening for now. Since LASU post UTME form for 2020/2021 is not yet out, there is nothing much to say. Meanwhile, don’t forget to keep checking this web page from time to time for the latest LASU update.
By was of conclusion, if you have questions about the impending LASU post UTME examination, kindly let me know you the comments section below. I would love to hear from you!
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ChMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.