Information reaching me now shows that the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University (Also known as ABU, Zaria) has finally release her 2019/2020 departmental cutoff marks for admission into the university. Notice on the just released ABU departmental cutoff marks was made known through the university’s official website some hours ago.
On this note, candidates who applied for admission in ABU, Zaria, are advised to scroll down this page immediately and check the stipulated ABU cutoff mark for their courses, because that will determine the process of admission this year.
As for those who do not know about ABU departmental cutoff marks and why they are important; note that ABSU departmental cutoff marks are the stipulated scores/marks for admitting students into different faculties and departments in the university.
Thus, ABSU departmental cutoff marks are one of the essential requirements for admission in the university.
Is ABSU Cutoff Marks for 2020/2021 out?
No! Ahmadu Bello University (ABU, Zaria) has not yet release her 2020/2021 departmental cutoff marks for admission. However, the university will release it on or before the end of August this year (2020). This is according to the past precedence of the university.
If you want to be informed whenever ABU departmental cutoff marks are out, make sure you subscribe to the newsletter below this post. Alternatively, you can keep checking this webpage from time to time so that you can read my latest update on ABU departmental cutoff marks too.
Below are the departmental cutoff of marks of Ahmadu Bello University in 2019/2020 academic season.
ABU cutoff marks for all courses in 2019/2020 academic season
- Anatomy – 200
- Archeology – 180
- Agriculture – 180
- Arabic Studies – 180
- Building – 180
- Hausa – 180
- French – 180
- English language – 180
- Performing Arts – 180
- Physical and Health Education – 180
- Library and Information science – 180
- Home Economics and Education – 180
- Guidance and Counseling – 180
- Education and Social Studies – 180
- Education and Integrated Science 180
- Computer Science – 190
- English Language – 190
- Biochemistry – 190
- Microbiology – 190
- Geology 190
- 18 Mechanical Engineering – 190
- Production Engineering – 190
- Chemical Engineering – 190
- Petroleum Engineering – 190
- Civil Engineering – 190
- Structural Engineering – 190
- Electrical Engineering – 190
- Computer Engineering – 190
- Mass Communication – 200
- Pharmacy – 200
- Common-Law – 200
- Physiology – 200
- Education and Hausa – 180
- Education and Geography – 180
- Fine Arts – 180
- Education and Chemistry – 180
- Education and Biology – 180
- Education and Physics – 180
- Education and Mathematics – 180
- Education and Islamic Studies – 180
- Education and Computer Science – 180
- Business education – 180
- Education and Christian Religious Studies – 180
- Education and Arabic – 180
Like you already know, ABU departmental cutoff marks are not the only requirements for admission into ABU. The university considers many other things when offering admission. Below are some of the admission requirements of Ahmadu Bello University in 2020/2021 academic session. Please do not joke with any of the requirements below.
ABU admission requirements for 2020/2021 academic session
- Candidates must have, at least, 5 Credit (C) in five subjects that is related to their course of study (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- UTME candidates must obtained the above admission requirements in not more that two sittings
- Candidates must be 16year or above at the time admission is offered.
- Candidates are expected to participate in the university’s post UTME screening and pass excellently well to be offered admission.
- Candidates are expected to use the correct Subject combination combination for their courses when applying for admission.
Okay! This is where I am going to stop on this topic. Remember to always check back on this page to read my latest update on ABSU departmental cutoff marks for 2020/2021 academic session. I promise to let you know in this page. So, save the page now and always check back.
Meanwhile, i believe that this post is very clear that no body will want to ask any more question concerning ABU departmental cutoff marks. However, if you have any question concerning Ahmadu Bello University admission in general, i would like you to ask it using the comment section below this post. Trust me; I wi give you a reply as soon as possible.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ChMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.