Easiest Sports In The World: Sports include all manner of activities that uses physical power or skills competitively under a laid down set of rules that is not based on aesthetics. Sports being physical exercises are being done for fun, notwithstanding its design or intended purpose. Sports could be done basically for the fun of it. People have also taken sports afar and turned it to a career. In fact, today, the sports industry qualifies as one of the most money-generating entertainment industry.
The industry attracts a lot of attention from all over the world and this factor contributes to its revenue generating capacity. Inasmuch as people find fun in engaging in sports, all sports involve physical exertion and they are all exhausting, although their degree of exhaustion surely differs depending the nature and demands of the sport. So, in all sports, participants are struggling to stabilize on two things which are to get accustomed with the requisite skill and to balance the requisite endurance in the sport.
These are the two major factors that determine the degree of difficulty to be experienced in any sport. There is no flatly easy sport, regardless of the fun in it. Sports also expose participants to the risk of bodily harm. You would be surprised that the numbers of sports existing in the world are numerous, and a number of them are considered easiest.
Recommended: Hardest Sports in the world
Top 8 Easiest Sports to Learn, Play And Master In The World
Here is a list of the easiest sports in the world:
1. Soccer: Soccer, commonly known as football is considered the most popular sports in the world. Asides being the most popular, it is one of the easiest sports to engage in both for spectators/followers and participants/players. Soccer is a sport that is well appreciated by majority. It does not pose much difficulty to appreciate the sports entirely. The rules are popular and easy to relate to. Soccer is one of the most available sports to anyone. All it takes is to get a football and co-players. Even kids start to play and appreciate football right from the tender age.
Soccer is all about driving the football from the field to the goalpost of your opponents as many times as you can which is guided by some rules prescribed to regulate foul play. Engaging in soccer does not pose outrageous risk; the risk there is just risks of injuries. Not only that soccer is easy to learn, it is also a very great exercise.
Soccer contributes to the participants’ agility, social skills, team work, and learning of fair play and so on. Soccer is a game for all. Moreso, soccer is one of the most lucrative sports in the world. Soccer can enrich you overnight. There is so much goodness in soccer which contributes to its easier demands. No wonder football is the sports with the largest fan base.
Also see: Most Dangerous Jobs in the world
2. Ping-Pong: Ping-pong, also known as whiff-whaff and commonly known as table tennis, is one of the easiest sports to engage in. Table tennis is not a strenuous sport. It is a sport that you can play from morning till night without getting tired and this is as long as you have the passion.
It is also a very much available sport that anyone can engage in. Although Ping-pong requires certain mastery of skills in order for a player to enjoy it the most, those skills are still not very difficult to master. Table tennis requires eye coordination and hand coordination.
The sport also develops one mentally. The rules are clear and straight forward. Table tennis can be played at anywhere, whether indoor or outdoor. It has the most portable equipment. It is played on a flat table that is equally divided into two sides by a net. Are there even any risks of injury associable to table tennis? The risk of injury in table tennis is highly minimal. The nature and the demands of the game qualify it as easier to learn or follow.
Also see: Best Police Force In The World 2022
3. Basketball: In basketball, two opposing teams of five players strive to put a ball through a hoop. Basketball is a hand-ball. It is a very fun game with interesting rules. It is easy to practice and improve.
In fact, even you can even practice basketball on your own without needing any second man as opponent. The game requires eye and hand coordination, and it is a bit strenuous. The rules of basketball are simple to understand, and the game does not require a lot of materials. Basketball builds one’s mental capacity, sportsmanship and team work skill. It is a game for all; the tall, short, young and old. It is also a game with a larger fan base:
4. Volleyball: Here is another easiest sport on the list. Volleyball is a game played on a rectangular court between two teams of two to six players which involves staking a ball back and forth over a net. Volleyball is a game filled with fun. It is a very common sport all over the world, with minimal risk of bodily harm. Just like every sport, volleyball is regulated by certain rules which are not quite difficult to comprehend.
The fun of the sport is basically derived from its rules. It is practically a game of team work. The goal of the team is to ensure by all permitted means that the ball does not fall in their court or out of the line by their own cause. You can imagine the fun. You may not need a tutor to learn volleyball.
The game describes its entire self on the surface of it. Volleyball does not require you to around energetically more often. It is less strenuous than soccer and basketball. Moreso, it is a hand-ball played particularly with the fist or the palm. Hand and eye coordination is also required.
Recommended: Most Famous People in the World 2022
5. Swimming: Swimming is a very healthy sport one as well as an easy one. It is in fact one of the commonest sports. So many swimmers today did not start learning alongside a tutor. It however appears that swimming can be scary because of the fear of getting drowns.
This is very understandable, but on a person can muster the courage to try out swimming, it is quite an easy sport to learn and practice. Swimming is regulated by a lot of safety precautions which must be observed due to the risk associable with it. The possible risk does not however make swimming unsafe. It is a very enjoyable sport with healthy benefits
6. Badminton: Badminton is easier to learn and to play. It is a racquet sport played indoors on a court by two opposing players (singles) or two opposing pairs of players (doubles), in which a shuttlecock is volleyed over a net and the competitions are presided by an umpire in British English and a referee in American English. Badminton is a fun and less exhausting sport. It is similar to lawn tennis and uses similar racket equipment for hitting, although the racket is much lighter and portable than that of lawn tennis.
The rules in badminton are not too extreme. It is a very flexible sport and easy to play and be endured for a long while. Badminton has become regular sport over time which has made the sport easy to be appreciated. It is not a heavy sport and it guarantees a large extent of safety for the players.
Also see: How to Discover Your Talent
7. Cycling: Cycling is one easy sport that nobody needs to teach you. The sport is extremely fun and attractive. Sometimes people even forget that it is a sport and maintain cycling as fun strictly. There is little or no physical exertion for cycling. Cycling keeps you fit without stress and with so much pleasure. The skill is such that can arise naturally and improve with practice.
The common risk associated with cycling is the risk of fall. Safety measures can be taken anyways to circumvent or ameliorate possible injury from a possible fall. In addition to being a sport and its healthy benefits, cycling takes you to your destination faster.
8. Lawn tennis: Lawn tennis is a little-sized tennis ball played on a grass court. It is a very popular sport played with a racket in a setting very similar to badminton. Being a racket sport, it requires eye and hand coordination. It is less strenuous than soccer.
The rules are plain and understandable, the nature of the sport is enjoyable and there is minimal likelihood of bodily harm. Its like features with badminton make the sport an easier one.
Recommended: How To Find The Theme of a Story/Book
In conclusion, having highlighted the easiest sports in the world, certain things are common; they are popular sports, they do not require a lot to engage in as a starter, they are safe and they are fun.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.