Richest Pastors in the World: With the influx of Churches everywhere around the world, the Pastoral ministry has become well established with lot’s of new Pastor’s and other Pastor’s who can boast of extreme wealth due to the income received through their Church Ministry, Population, Writing of Books, and other investments which makes them wealthy.
This Article is concerned with the latter set of Pastors as we examine the Richest Pastor’s in the World, their Networth, and Sources of income.
Recommended: Richest Footballers In the world 2024
Top 17 Wealthiest and Richest Pastors in The World 2024
In no particular order, the richest Pastor’s in the world are:
1. Bishop David Oyedepo: Bishop David Oyedepo is the founder and Senior Pastor of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, which happens to be one of the biggest Churches in the World. His Church Winners Chapel was founded on the 2nd of May, 1981 in Kaduna Nigeria before it was relocated to Lagos Nigeria where it went on to become one of the biggest Church structures in the World.
Winners Chapel has become a global network of Church, boasting of at least a branch of Church in over 100 countries across the globe and with the mandate of Winners everywhere, there are thousands of Winner’s Churches in every single State in Nigeria and Hundreds of Winners Chapel in every country of the world where Winners Chapel exists. In totality there are over 50,000 branches of Winners Chapel with over 10 Million active worshippers. Hence, making it the largest Church outreach in the World.
Asides his Church Ministry, Bishop David Oyedepo has loads of investments. He has chains of schools; A Primary School named Kingdom Heritage Model School which currently has over 155 branches across various States. He also has a Secondary named Faith Academy which has over 40 branches across various States in Nigeria, and he is also the Chancellor and founder of two Universities in Nigeria, namely: Covenant University and Landmark University.
Other than his network of schools, Bishop David Oyedepo owns a Publicity house called the Dominion Publishing House, commissioned on the 5th of December, 1992 and has published 90 widely sold books authored by Bishop David Oyedepo.
Apart these, Oyedepo also has some investments in Properties within and outside Nigeria, Shares in companies, amongst others. He currently has four private jets namely: A Bombardier Challenger, Grumman Gulfstream, Gulfstream Iv and Gulfstream v. Bishop David Oyedepo has a networth of $200 Million.
Recommended: Richest pastors in Africa and their net worth
2. Kenneth Copeland: Kenneth Copeland is an American Televangelist, Author and founder of Kenneth Copeland Ministries which commenced in 1967, and since then has been waxing strong with various branches across the globe and wide Church Membership and Outreach through his Television Channel, DVDs, CD’s, and books.
Kenneth Copeland has written a good number of fast selling books across the globe. Additionally, he has a good number of other investments and an incredible networth of $400 Million which makes the Richest Pastor in America and one of the richest in the World.
3. Pastor Joel Osteen: Joel Osteen is a Pastor, Author, Televangelist, and Preacher. He is the Presiding Pastor of Lakewood Church, a Church he inherited from his Father and since then he has expanded the Church to become one of the biggest Churches in Europe.
Joel Osteen is also a popular Televangelist with his preaching being televised on various channels and getting a wide Outreach. His Television sermon usually gets over six (6) Million Viewers weekly and over twenty (20) Million Viewers monthly across numerous countries of the World.
Joel Osteen is also a Popular Author with a couple of his books well ranked amongst the Best sellers with a minimum of two Million sales, hence raking in a great income which also contributes to making him one of the Richest Pastors in the World with a networth of $100 Million.
4. Pastor Alph Lukau: Pastor Alph Lukau is a Congolese Pastor, Founder and General Overseer of Alleluia Ministries International Church located in South Africa and founded in 2002.
Since it’s establishment, the Church has waxed strong particularly due to the ever increasing popularity of Pastor Alph Lukau for performing incredible miracles, healing all types of sickness, reportedly raising the dead, and being a controversial Pastor. The Church now has established branches at South Africa, Congo, Zambia, DR Congo, Angola, Namibia, amongst other countries.
Pastor Alph Lukau is an Author and a Televangelist, with his preaching being televised at AMI TV which has thousands of Viewers across Africa and Europe. Pastor Alph Lukau is believed by many to be the richest Pastor in the world, with an estimated networth of $500 Million which accrues from his Ministry, donations, investments, and some other undisclosed sources.
5. Pastor Enoch Adebayo: Pastor Enoch Adedare Adebayo popularly known as E.A. Adeboye is the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, a title which has earned the nickname Daddy G.O. Daddy G.O has overseen the planting of over 40,000 branches of Redeemed Christian Church of God in over 100 Countries across the globe.
Asides the Ministry, Daddy G.O is an Author with some books to his credit and popularly known the daily devotional ‘Open Heavens’ and he has a couple of others investments including but not limited to: Establishment of Schools, Real Estate, Shares, amongst others. Daddy G. O is one of the most respected Pastor’s in the World and he also doubles as one of the Richest with an estimated networth of $100 Million.
6. Pat Robertson: Pat Robertson doubles as a Politician, Entrepreneur, Writer, Business man, Environmentalist, Statesman, and most notably a Preacher and Televangelist. He was the host of the Christian News and TV Program named the 700 Club. He currently owns the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) Television Channel wherein his Preaching is televised to Thousands of Viewers across the globe.
Pat Robertson has many other establishments such as International Fany Inc, Christian Coalition, CBN Asia, American Center for Law and Justice, and many more. In the same vein, he has a good number of investments such as Schools, Authoring Books, Investment groups, Business Ventures, Business services, and organization which provides him with multiple sources of income. Little wonder he is one of the Richest Pastor’s in the world with an estimated networth of $130 Million.
7. Shepherd Bushiri: Shepherd Bushiri is a Malawian Pastor and founder of Christian Non-democratic Charismatic Evangelical Church popularly known as Enlightened Christian Gathering based at Pretoria, South Africa and with branches in other African countries.
Asides his Active Ministry, he owns a Television Channel named Prophetic TV Channel, a Telecommunication Company which is the PSB Connect network in South Africa, Real Estate such as Lands, Hotels and a University named Shepherd Bushiri University.
Additionally, he runs a global Investment Company named Shepherd Bushiri Investments which specializes in Forex Trading, Real Estate, and Airline Industry. These are additional sources of income contributes to why Shepherd Bushiri is one of the richest Pastor’s in the World with an estimated of $130 Million.
8. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Chris Oyakhilome is a Minister and founder of Christ Embassy also known as Love world Incorporated or Believers Loveworld founded in 1987. The church boasts of over 160 branches in Five continents, and the church has it’s own T.V Channel known as Loveworld Station and it is said to be the First Church to have it’s own Television decoder after it announced the Cloveworld IPTV Decoder.
Asides the Loveworld Television, the Church has a long list of money spinning investments including but not limited to: Loveworld Christian Network, Loveworld Multimedia Industry, Loveworld Publishing Ministry, Loveworld Cyber Ministry, and the Loveworld Records limited which carries the business of Music, Producing Gospel Music, Merchandise, and entertainment.
This long list of Ministerial Investments and other personal investments generate enough wealth for Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, making him one of the richest Pastors in the World with a networth of $110 Million.
9. Benny Hinn: Benny Hinn is an Author, Preacher, Televangelist, and Pastor of Benny Hinn Ministries which is a global Evangelist Ministry founded in 1983 with the mission to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to every part of the World.
Benny Hinn is well known for healing people and performing Miracles at his crusades usually held across the World. His Teachings are also broadcasted Virtually through the Trinity Broadcasting Network, INSP Network, Vision TV, Daystar Television Network, amongst others. Benny Hinn is also an Author who has written a good number of books. He has a networth of $60 Million which makes one of the Richest Pastor’s in the World.
10. Bishop TD Jakes: Bishop Thomas Dexter Jakes popularly known as T.D Jakes is an Author, Filmmaker, Singer, and influential Pastor of Potter’s House Church which is one of the largest Churches in the United States of America.
T.D Jakes is popularly known for his books which are powerfully written with Wisdom, Clarity, and Practical Biblically based Principles. Hence, giving you a perfect blend of Motivational, Inspirational, and Spiritual book. This is why his books are one of the best sellers in the World.
Asides, his booming Ministry and best selling books, T.D Jakes is also a Film producer having films like ‘Winnie Mandela’ ‘Miracles from Heaven’ ‘Heaven is for Real’ under his berth. TD Jakes has a networth of $40 Million which deservedly earns him a spot on this list of Richest Pastors in the World.
Recommended: Differences Between Friendship and Relationship
11. Edir Macedo: Edir Macedo, a well-known media mogul and famous religious figure from Brazil, is the richest pastor in the world with a net worth of $1.1 billion. Edir Macedo, who is relatively new to the billionaire community, is the chairman and owner of Rede Record, the second-largest television network in Brazil. Macedo, who was raised Catholic, changed his religion to Pentecostalism in the early 1970s. He founded his own church, the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, in Rio de Janeiro in 1977. It has grown through time to become both one of the most popular and divisive faiths in Brazil.. The UCKG constructed a Solomon’s Temple replica in So Paulo for US$300 million.
The majority of Macedo’s wealth is derived from Rede Record, which he acquired from fellow billionaire Silvio Santos in 1990. Many people believe he bought it with church money. However, he is also the owner of W67CI, an Atlanta-based Telemundo affiliate.
Recommended: Highest Paying Companies In the World currently
12. Pastor Creflo Dollar: Pastor Creflo Dollar is an American Televangelist and Pastor in charge of the World Changers Church International (WCCI) primarily situated in Atlanta, Georgia.
This church was established by him in 1994, and today it has over 35,000 active members. As we all know, the bigger the church the bigger the income, and same is the case here. As such, Pastor Creflo Dollar is one of the richest Pastors in the world with a networth of $28 million as verified by Forbes.
His networth is said to be considerably above this stated amount as he owns a Private jet, two Rolls Royce, and a good number of other properties worth millions of dollars.
Also see: Oldest Religions In the World 2024
13. Pastor Valdemiro Santiago: Pastor Valdemiro Santiago is an evangelist and Senior Pastor of the World Church of God’s Power situated at Sorocaga, Brazil. This Church was founded by him in 1998, after he left the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God where he equally served as a Pastor.
Since this Church was established in 1998, it has gone on to be one of the biggest churches in the world, and likewise it’s founder Valdemiro Santiago appears to be one of the richest Pastors in the world with a networth of $220 Million.
14. Romildo Riberio Soares: Romildo Riberio Soares is another Brazilian Pastor who is considerably rich and ranks as one of the richest Pastors in the world. He also doubles a Televangelist, Author, Singer, and Businessman who owns the Graca Artes, Graticas and Editors Ltda, Graca Music, Graca Editorial, and Graca Films which specializes in editing, movie distribution, and Music production.
He has equally written a good number of books which has raked in some good income and likewise he has produced over seven (7) songs so far. Importantly, his Ministry the International Grace of God Church founded in 1980 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil contributes the most to his wealth which is estimated to worth $130 million.
Recommended: Richest Men In South Africa and their Networth
15. Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Pastor David Ibiyeomie is one of the spiritual sons of Bishop David Oyedepo, whom in the previous Article on this subject I elucidated to be the richest Pastor in Nigeria and one of the richest in the world.
Just like his Spiritual father, Pastor David Ibiyeomie is also a rich pastor as he has a networth of $45 million which earns him a spot on this list of the richest Pastors in the world.
His wealth majorly steams from his Ministry as he is the Founder and Presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries, a fast growing church with headquarters in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. He is equally a Televangelist and an Author.
16. Joseph Prince
Net worth: $5 million
Church: New Creation Church
Joseph Prince is a well-known Singaporean pastor who has made major contributions to the Christian ministry. He is the senior pastor at one of the biggest churches in Asia, New Creation Church in Singapore. Joseph Prince is well-known for his pastoral work as well as for hosting the television programme “Destined to Reign,” which airs in 150 countries and disseminates his teachings and messages to a worldwide audience.
As one of the wealthiest pastors on the planet, Prince has influenced literature as well, having written two best-selling books. Several people have praised his books; in fact, one of them was named one of Christian Retailing’s “100 Best Books.”
17. Rick Warren
Net worth: $25 million
Church: Saddleback Church
Christian minister and well-known American author Rick Warren has made a major impact on the field. This rich pastor started his pastoral career at the age of 19, and he and his spouse went on to co-found Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California, which is currently the eighth largest church in the country.
In addition to being a pastor, Rick Warren is a well-known author. Books like “The Purpose Driven Church” and “The Purpose Driven Life” are written by him. Like the Bible, his book “The Purpose Driven Life” became well-known throughout the world and was translated into many languages. Rick Warren is well-known for his dedication to philanthropy and world peace. His “PEACE Plan” consists of five main components: church planting, educating, providing for the impoverished, training servant leaders, and healthcare.
His somewhat humble lifestyle distinguishes him from some other megapastors. Rick Warren is reportedly one of the wealthiest pastors in the world, but he does not own a yacht or a private jet, and he only makes 10% of his ministry’s revenue. The remainder of his income is committed to saving for the future and charitable endeavours, such as aiding the ill and impoverished.
Recommended: Countries with the Best Hackers in thr world 2024
In Conclusion, Indeed the Ministry of God is booming all over the World with Churches now everywhere and New Pastor’s everynow and then.. Pastor’s are relatively Rich and there are a good number of Pastor’s who are so wealthy, but for the purposes of this Article, we only considered the Wealthiest Pastor’s verified by Forbes, Celebrity Network, Wikipedia, and other Credible sources to determine their Networth and Sources of Income. I trust this Article was insightful? For more informative Articles stay glued to this blog.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka, ACMC, is a lawyer and a certified mediator/conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a developer with knowledge in various programming languages. Samuel is determined to leverage his skills in technology, SEO, and legal practice to revolutionize the legal profession worldwide by creating web and mobile applications that simplify legal research. Sam is also passionate about educating and providing valuable information to people.