Most Expensive Hotels In The World: With the necessity of travelling from one place to another, visiting new places, feeling at home when not at home or enjoying a luxurious accommodation for a while, a Hotel comes in handy. This is why there are hotels in the nook and cranny of every city. A Hotel literally means Hospitality Offered to every Labourer. It can be defined as a building or commercial establishment which offers a short term hospitality, accommodation or paid lodging to people.
This means that a Hotel is a luxurious building with multiple rooms and other facilities provided to comfortably accommodate people, usually for a short period as nobody lives in a hotel forever, you may just stay there for some days or months. Hence, it offers lodging to people on a short term basis with payment on the part of the occupant of a hotel room for the time to be spent in the hotel.
According to the Oxford Advanced Dictionary, a Hotel is a building where people stay, usually for a short time, paying for their rooms and meals.
This above Dictionary definition aligns with my earlier definition of a Hotel. It is instructive to note that a Hotel is established because of its seasoned importance to Humans either living or coming into a locality.
Recommended: Richest Doctors in the World 2022 and their Networth
These importance of a Hotel are as follows:
a. A Hotel room provides Accommodation and shelter, especially for a Traveller coming into a locality with no where to reside for the time being.
b. A Hotel provides Hospitality, as it offers a friendly and generous behaviour towards people who come to Lodge in a hotel room. You will be provided with everything you need to make you feel comfortable such as: Air Conditioner, furnished bed, wardrobe, television, shower, towel, soap, toothpaste, and 24 hours light.
c. A Hotel also offers food and other refreshments to guests.
These make a Hotel stand out, as no other accommodation save probably your personal house can offer you the luxury of a Hotel. These importance of a Hotel as a very necessary means of accommodation cannot be overemphasized.
This is why there are numerous hotels all over the world, and even very expensive hotels at that due to the services such a hotel offers. Let’s therefore consider these very expensive hotels across the globe and the services which they offer to guests.
Top 10 Luxurious and Most Expensive Hotels in The World 2022
1. Empathy Suite: The Empathy Suite is located at the Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas. It offers a unique accommodation experience with king bedroom, private pool, floor to ceiling window, beautiful works of art and lots more.
The unique features of this Suite makes it more suitable for relaxation and entertainment, because you will get way more than accommodation. Hence, by securing an accommodation here, you will definitely have one of the best hotel experience you can ever get. An Accommodation at this Suite costs $100,000 per Night. Thus, making it one of the most expensive hotels in the World.
Also see: Most expensive universities in the world
2. The Royal Penthouse Suite, Hotel President Wilson: The Royal Penthouse Suite, situated at the Hotel President Wilson, Geneva, Switzerland is believed to be one of the most expensive Hotels in the world, as an accommodation therein costs $81,000 per Night.
This price seems quite outrageous, but not compared to the services you will receive at the suite which is so luxurious and is one of the safest hotels to stay in, thanks to it’s Bullet proof rooms and glasses, Panic button connected with hidden steel doors, and provision of a Personal Assistant to every guest.
3. Burj All Arab Hotel: Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai is a five star hotel and is even described by many as the World’s only Seven star hotel because of its incredible structure and facilities.
Burj Al Arab Hotel is 780 square metres, which it one of the tallest hotels in the world. It is also very luxurious with pillars in the hotel covered in 22 karat gold, and the hotel has many features including but not limited to: Private Dining area, Arabic style lounge, Private Library for guests, Spa, Jacuzzi, Swimming pools, Cinema, Rain Shower, Wi-Fi and Internet device, Master bed Rotates, 13 selection pillow menu in your very spacious hotel room, bedroom with adoring arts and cushion all for guests who lodge a Night or more at this Hotel.
These extraordinary features makes the Burj Al Arab Hotel one of the most fanatical places you may ever see. Little wonder the price of Lodging in this Hotel is quite expensive, but is commensurate with the great services and comfort which you will receive at this Hotel. The Cost of lodging in this Hotel differs based on the room or services to be offered, but the minimum accommodation therein is $26,500 per Night.
Also see: Most expensive books in the world
4. Love’s deep Submarine Hotel: This Hotel is a first of it’s kind hotel located in a Submarine named Lovers deep underneath the Ocean located in St. Lucia.
It is therefore an Underwater hotel, and as the name implies; is the perfect hotel for lovers because it offers lovers a splendid Marine experience, romantic experience under the water, complete isolation from other people, proper relaxation, luxurious foods, suites, security, and everything you need to enjoy your accommodation and have fun with your lover. An Accommodation in this hotel is no child’s play, as it reportedly costs $180,000 per Night.
5. The Mark Hotel: The Mark Hotel is located at Madison Avenue, New York. It provides a luxurious accommodation, free Wi-Fi, Spa treatment, tours, yoga room, fitness center, and lots more.
Lodging at The Mark Hotel costs $70,000 per Night, so it’s no surprise it makes this list as one of the most expensive hotels in the world.
Recommended: Best Books on financial intelligence for youths
6. Titanic Mardan Palace: The Titanic Mardan Palace is a luxurious five star hotel suited at the shores of Turkish Riviera, Aksu and Antalya, Turkey.
This Hotel has 560 spacious rooms which are extremely neat, luxurious, well equipped, relaxing, with an excellent service delivery from the Staffs of the Hotel. The Hotel offers real good value for it’s expensive luxury.
7. The Muraka Suite: The Muraka Suite is located at Conrad, Maldives, Rangali Island. It is an underwater hotel suite offering guests a luxurious two level residence, a luxurious bed 16 feet below sea level, an underwater restaurant, master bedroom underwater suite, private island experience, private speed boat, private chef, private sea plane, free Wi-Fi, infinity pool, fitness trainer, and more.
This Hotel therefore provides the best luxury Island accommodation in the world at the rate of $60,000 per Night.
8. Hilltop Villa: The Hilltop Villa on Laucala Island in Fiji offers a luxurious Villa accommodation with panoramic view of the Island, Natural environment and scenery, a 20,000 square feet of bedroom space, a private chef, Chauffeur and other breathtaking features for guests envisaged at an accommodation rate of $46,000 per Night.
Lodging here is going to be a long Night, as this Villa has one of the best natural suite you can get in the world, and you will definitely enjoy it.
9. Atlantics Paradise: Atlantics Paradise is a hotel and resort on the Paradise island in Bahamas. It offers an entertaining and luxurious lodging experience. It features the World’s largest Open-air Marine habitat; aquaventure water pool. It also has 11 unique swimming pools, 18 hole Golf Course, a large Casino, Yoga Studio, Gym, table tennis court, Spa, 21 restaurants, 19 bars, and Avra Nightclub. Thus, making it a perfect blend of Daylight and Night fun.
Indeed, this Hotel provides a really enjoyable lodging experience with great value for your money.
Recommended: Countries with the Best Judicial system in the world
10. Four Seasons Hong Kong: The Presidential Suite: China has a good number of top ranked hotels, but the four seasons in Hong Kong stands tall as the most expensive Hotel in China, and therefore makes it to this list of the most expensive hotels in the world.
The Hotel provides a stunning suite spiced up with elegance, finesse, Panoramic views, family entertainment system, VIP treatment for guests, Private Chef and Butler for guests, and a Customized sleeping experience as you will choose your preferred bed, mattress, and pillow.
Lodging at the Presidential Suite at the Four seasons Hotel, Hong Kong costs $38,000 for two nights; which is the minimum time of lodging at the Suite.
Recommended: Most Profitable Skills to learn in 2022
In Conclusion, it is instructive to note that there are a good number of other really expensive hotels in the world, but these ten so mentioned in this Article are Hotels which will provide you with the best value for your money. Hence, giving you a luxurious, splendid, and memorable Hotel lodging experience.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.